on 5 October 2013
Great trampoline very strong and sturdy,great to put together,kids haven't got off it since it arrived,money well spent :) thankyou
on 20 July 2013
My granddaughter has been bouncing happily since her Dad built the trampoline. It's large enough to allow a few kids to be on it at once. The ladder and cover were included so they didn't have to be sourced separately. Couldn't have been better.
on 7 November 2015
Great, nearly a divorce putting it together, but unfortunately she stayed...😃 well worth the money.
on 4 January 2015
Not happy with the cover that goes over the springs it keeps coming off and the ties have now come off the entire thing.
on 28 June 2014
What a wonderful piece of equipment that has already bought hours of fun,laughter,exercise and tired happy children.Also another plus we get to sit in the garden for a couple of hours without having to be entertainers and listening to arguing offspring.
on 19 August 2014
It is ok. Fairly straightforward to assemble. The main issue is with the spring cover - it does not stay on well and I have to keep climbing on and trying to readjust it to make it safe. Within one week of buying it one of the spring cover ties broke. Given its cheaper than many comparable 10ft trampolines I guess you get what you pay for.
on 7 August 2015
One word: fantastic! Arrived next day, easy to assemble, strong and sturdy material and great value for money! We loved it!
on 29 July 2014
Has a beautiful spring too it! Construction was simple enough doesn't take a genius I would ignore the manual altogether it will take you twice as long as the instructions are not clear. Spring loader was very nice touch made attaching the springs easy and quick. Legs are thick and look sturdy and will last a long time. Spring padding a little on the thin side but hey it will stop you hurting yourself all the same. Enclosure nice and strong hopefully will save incidents of falling off.

So took me about 2 hours....Don't need to be strong i'm 20 and a small size guy and I found it easy to build by myself.
150kg weight limit...This is important in a second.

So I finished it and you can't resist to have a go....But i'm always hesitant because my construction skills are...Yea xD. My 90kg Aunt jumped on before I could say anything and started to jump lightly...Yea everything was fine no severe sag no signs of stress on any parts although my Aunt is not exactly heavy for it. So passed with flying colours as she got off and went... it was my go to go mental!. Has a beautiful spring response to my 65-70kg I must say a lovely soft bounce...Felt sturdy although I am lighter than my Aunt I am more active so say I was 85-90kg once you consider the velocity when you jump and land and I never felt like it was going to break on me....2 hours later and nearly being late for work still always felt safe so weight limit is legit and will last ages with proper use!. A lovely add on to a garden I would recommend it highly....

The kids will have fun getting me off... ;D 5*

Edit 14/2/2015 ...
Well what can I say still going strong as ever! Had my 2 friends with me the other day on it and we recorded ourselves trying to jump so hard on it we hit the floor....Could we?? could we hell even with the video we looked back nope couldn't do it rofl the trampoline just laughed at us.... Bear in mind this is 3 of us at around 70kg each at the same time! I know this will probably lead to slightly less life expectancy but I know that risk and accept it. Other than that... Still no squeaks when jumping and that is absolute bliss! All springs are still in good condition with 1 or 2 showing signs of stress... Can't think what caused that lol. The spring mat and enclosure still going strong despite the weather! So yea I stand by my 5* !!!
on 29 April 2016
Great but the contents did not match the very blurry instructions on how to put it together at all. The screws, connections etc were totally different. The black & white photos were too dark/ blurry/ small to see which way round various holes etc were meant to be either.

Most annoyingly, 1st steps were to connect the legs then screw tightly to the main ring. Only to find the holes were slightly offset so every leg screw had to be undone again to twist leg extensions slightly into the correct position. One leg side it just would not line up at all so that has no screw in the higher section.

Ditto for when adding the netting poles - it said to do all lower screws then all higher. If we had followed that we'd have had to go back un-screwing the 1st screws to get enough play to fit the 2nd...

Luckily neighbour arrived after we'd got to the cursing stage & recalled putting up his own trampoline where they learnt a lot, and we pretty much igored the instructions after that. figured it out ourselves
on 3 May 2015
Excellent, took me and my 10 year old 1.5 hours to set up, well sprung and 3 10 year olds together having plenty of fun even accommodated myself and auntie. Light to drag around the garden to save grass, easily dragged with one person.