on 27 July 2013
Bought for our 6 year old to use it on a school residential. Surprisingly it came back all intact, having seen the coach driver throwing the bags in the coach baggage compartment.
Must be stronger than it looks.
on 31 July 2012
I bought this for my 5 year old son to use as cabin baggage for going on holiday. It's a perfect size for his things and he loves the picture. Great value for money. Thanks.
on 12 June 2013
This is very good value for money after having looked at several online. Size is perfect and design is lovely but I don't feel it is sturdy enough for everyday use. My son has been using it everyday for school for the last 2 weeks and the handle has already come out the frame on the back and the wheels are small and plastic so I don't think they will last much longer. Probably perfect for occasional use like a holiday but not school
on 9 May 2013
My little grandson loves Spiderman and needed a new small travel case. I thought that this would fit the bill. It was a nice small size for a rather small boy, but rather too floopy.
on 15 April 2014
Bought for grandson for when he goes on hols. He loves having his own case! Good, sturdy little bag. Would recommend.
on 13 March 2014
My boyfriends son adored it as soon as he saw it. Good size and good quality. Really happy with this product
on 17 July 2014
Exactly how I imagined. Great size and arrived on time.
on 21 October 2014