on 1 November 2012
I bought these for my baby daughter after she enjoyed using them in a music class. I hesitated as I though that £10 was quite expensive but I'm glad I got them.

She loves all the colours, we dance around at home with them, but the absolute favourite is peek-a-boo. The scarves are great for this as they are transparent and breathable, so much less scary for a baby than putting a muslin over their head and they have the added bonus of turning the world red/green/purple for her!

It's a great way to encourage interaction, and works both ways - relatives who are a bit rusty at dealing with children will also find themselves being drawn into the game.

They are easily scrunched up into a bag so as a toy very transportable and other kids love them too. They don't come with washing instructions but I have put them through the washing machine several times and they are fine.

I looked at different sizes before buying and I'm glad I got this size (I also bought the 40x40 versions from Firetoys for party bags and these ones are better). I would buy these again but rather than getting all 6, I would probably try to split the cost with another mum and just have 3 each.
on 8 January 2014
The scarves bigger than I expected but okay, I should have paid more attention to the dimensions before ordering. I have washed the scarves before use but have found that some of the scarves seams ripped. Not ideal since I haven't even used them yet. Overall the product is okay, I probably would order smaller scarves next time. The colours and texture are nice but be careful when washing them.
on 11 January 2015
These were bought for my 10 month old son, and he loves them. We have had great fun hiding under them, placing them over other objects and mixing them up for different colours. My son likes to put them over his head, and giggles uncontrollably (presumably as I have suddenly turned blue or red!). A great, interactive activity that allows me to play with my baby. Looking for more ideas for using them in activities.
on 11 July 2015
Bought these for our son after seeing how much my daughter loved them at baby sensory classes. He has enjoyed looking at them since birth and still plays with them now at nearly 1 (in fact my daughter still likes playing peekaboo with them or using them as a bandana at 2.5 years!).
on 18 February 2016
I brought these to go into my daughters sensory toy basket. She absolutely loves them, and spends hours playing with them. They are very well made which is just as well as they have a toddler and a kitten to contend with, both of whom spend a lot of time playing with these!
on 20 February 2014
These scarves are just brilliant. My 6 month old loves to play peekaboo with them. My 2 1/2 year old loves putting them on his head, or in his pocket while I chase him to pull it out. Great fun for everyone and they are so portable too. How did we cope without them?
on 17 December 2014
Really vibrant colours and nice silky texture to them. Like the ones you get in sensory classes. Got a selection of all the colours unlike some where you only get the colours they have left. Worth the slightly higher price. Will last a long time.
on 2 February 2015
Lovely set of bright, colourful scarves for playing with my baby. He loves peek-a-boo at the moment, and these are great for that, and will be used for lots more games in the future as well.
on 22 April 2014
I bought these after they were used in a sensory class with my 5 month old baby and he loves them. Nice and big and easy to wash once he's dribbled all over them.
on 8 May 2013
I'm a music therapist and I use these scarves regularly with both mainstream and special kids preschoolers and those in the junior end of school. You can see through them, which means the kids don't get freaked out if they are put on their heads. They are well made, good quality and very bright and attractive. There is one scarf of each colour in each pack.They have managed to survive all of the tuggings and pullings the kids I work with have given them so far! They have become a favourite with the kids and staff I work with.