Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 Mar 2010 18:46:48 GMT
Moscone says:
Hi,

Can anyone who received their Toy Story 1 & 2 from Amazon tell me if the blu-rays came with cardboard outer slipcases?

Thanks

Posted on 10 Mar 2010 18:34:13 GMT
Picard says:
Yes they come with slipcases. Bare in mind though that, based on Disney's past releases, the slipcases aren't usually available for the entire lifespan of the product.

Posted on 11 Mar 2010 22:48:54 GMT
Paul Berney says:
The slipcases are worthless anyway, they get wrecked in no time, and they don't even come sealed so that the plastic can be partially opened. Better without them.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Mar 2010 14:43:31 GMT
BradyBrade! says:
paul, if you have any slipcases you dont want, feel free to send them my way! :)

Posted on 23 Mar 2010 16:17:56 GMT
W. Atkinson says:
The only Disney/Pixar release that I don't have a slipcase for is Wall-E. Anyone actually have this?

Posted on 31 Mar 2010 16:29:43 BDT
Burschti says:
The strange thing is that Toy Story 2 came in a slipcase whereas the first one did not. Did this happen to anyone else?

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Mar 2010 23:23:27 BDT
Paul Berney says:
LOL, can't really throw them away either, they're part of the packing :D But i figure the studio giving a slipcase that's an identical match for the case sleeve is stupid. Best slipcase i've seen from Disney is the one on the Hannah Montana: Best Of Both Worlds 3D special edition, the slipcase on that is a lovely extra.

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Mar 2010 23:24:58 BDT
Paul Berney says:
That's strange, all of the copies of both i've seen around town have slipcases, both the movies have them on the Blu Rays. Did you buy it from Amazon? If you did, ya just gotta contact them, they'll check your order and send you a slipcase for TS1 :)

Posted on 2 Apr 2010 19:22:59 BDT
Hi There

Does anyone have unwanted slip-cases for the Toy Story 1, Toy Story 2 and Wall-E Blu Rays which they do not require? I'm missing covers for these 3 sets and I'd happily buy them off of you.

I know I'm probably quite sad but not having the slip-cases on these sets makes me feel like they're missing something and play.com (where I bought these titles from) said they cannot guarantee ever sending these covers when you order.

Please email me at giturnbull@aol.com

Cheers

Posted on 7 Apr 2010 12:24:49 BDT
I have had the same problem with the first Toy Story and not the second one or any other Disney Blu Rays I received. Amazon just sent me out the same product minus the sleeve. Any one here got a success story of contacting amazon and them actually replacing them????

Posted on 9 Apr 2010 01:04:58 BDT
B. Gibson says:
I got 2x TS1 and 2x TS2 and both copies of TS2 have the slip covers, both copies of TS1 do not have them, i have email amazon about this
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xb6a08588)

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  8 Mar 2010
Latest post:  9 Apr 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions