Liberate Yourself from the Chains of Toxic Family Relationships, Learn to Cope, and Live Your Happiest Most Liberated Life Yet with Practical and Professional Family Coping Advice.
When you were a child –
1. Did you have to take care of a parent because issues or problems?
2. Were you told by your parents that you were worthless?
3. Were you always the target or the blame for sibling rivalry?
4. Did your siblings and parents make it known through words or actions that there love was conditional?
And now that you are an adult –
1. Do your parents still treat you like you are child?
2. Does sibling rivalry and pitting one against the other still remain?
If any of the above pertain, you are most likely and product of a toxic family. Perhaps you had toxic parents or toxic siblings. In both cases, this book will help you cope, provide insight, and strategies to set boundaries, and reclaim you happiness in the midst of a persisting dysfunctional legacy.
No one has the perfect functioning family. To that end, this book is written to offer the reader regardless of the degree of familial dysfunction, healthy and effective strategies to rise above discord and become functional even when toxic family relationships still remain.
Just because you’ve spent years in a dysfunctional family and even if you behaved yourself in a dysfunctional manner, you can take charge and develop personal growth, healthy attitudes, and live happier and more at peace knowing that you can still interact, love, and communicate with your family no matter if they toxic. This book will not only teach you the needed foundation to developing functional communication and interaction with a toxic family, but it will also provide you clear cut approaches to help you maintain function.
We all know that holiday’s usually require family visits. No longer stress about interactions and toxic conversations. This book goes into deep and concise detail on how to prepare for the visit, how to assert your functional interaction in a manner that does not confront but will give you complete control on how the visit is going to go. The book also is written to give you advice in maintaining your functional interaction with your family long-term even if others continue to hold near and dear to discord and unhealthy toxic family relationships.
TOXIC FAMILY WILL TEACH YOU,
1) How to accept your family’s dysfunctional imperfections without condoning it
2) Effective techniques to prevent negative reaction to dysfunctional behavior and squelch arguments before it even starts
3) Learn the Importance of forgiveness in developing your functional behavior and interactions and simple and practical tips that can help you forgive even if you’re finding it hard to do so.
4) Discover how to establish boundaries with your family and ensure that they respect it no matter how dysfunctional
5)How pre-planning family visits can drastically reduce stress by preparing for both the known and unknown and how to react to it the right way
6) How to infuse a simple NLP technique that can dissolve dysfunctional conversation and/or behavior immediately and have you amused and in peace despite it all.
Download your copy today and get practical and professional family coping advice for next to nothing.
Tags: dysfunctional families, family dysfunction, dysfunctional family, family relationships, forgiveness, family dynamics, dysfunctional relationships, family coping, toxic family, toxic parents, toxic siblings