Size: Standard|Colour Name: Grey|Change

on 18 December 2012
I bought this item thinking with a name like Town&Country it would be strong but it was useless only lasted a week, didn't fit very well and was a waste of money.
on 7 August 2012
Good quality fabric with clever construction. Video makes fitting look a doddle but I needed an extra pair of hands to thread the strap under the seat of my golf. Very pleased once I had got this done. Excellent fit, super protection and easy to clean.
on 22 September 2013
My two dogs love travelling by car, but I hate trying to get their fur off the back seat of our Ford Focus estate car - now I can take out and wash the covers as necessary which will save an awful lot of hoovering. For the safety of our dogs and ourselves we always 'strap them in' when travelling and needed to be able to access the seatbelt fixings to secure to their harnesses, which is easy to do with this seat cover system. Would have given 5 stars, but struggled to fit the seat covers initially, (but probably gave the neighbours a good laugh if they saw me trying). However now that I have seen how they fit I think it should be easier next time. Fabric used to make the covers seems of good quality and standing up to the dogs claws with no problems so far.
on 17 October 2012
Bought this to cover the backseat of a Jag estate, which the dog seems intent on destroying, and it does the job well. The material is sturdy and wipe clean. Delivery was swift. Happy to endorse both the cover and the seller.
on 21 January 2015
These large covers fit my Subaru Forester perfectly. Had I based my decision on measurements given under product description I would have bought the standard covers but decided to err on the side of caution and purchase the large size instead. I am very pleased that I did as standard would have been too small despite the seat length of the Forester measuring 132cm!!! Extra text on box states - Standard (seats up to 137cm) select this size for most European vehicles. Large (seats up to 147cm) select this size for larger vehicles. Extra large (seats up to 163cm) suitable for van crewcabs and large 4x4! I hope this helps others to decide which size to go for as the product details are not very helpful. Also phoning your local stockist may help as mine were able to give me a seat back height measurement too.
on 4 March 2015
Good quality. (Be warned this particular one doesn't fit a Land Rover Defender back seat though). I've got these in the front of my land rover and they are well made and *vastly* superior to cheaper ones I've tried in the past which didn't last 5 minutes. I'm getting more of these for our other vehicles. Great if you have an outdoor job, a muddy dog, or a daughter who gets in the car after mucking a horse out! I've got all 3 of those, and recommend these! :-)
on 15 August 2013
Purchased for a Mitsubishi ASX with a smaller seat than the maximum stated for the cover. Fit is OK on the bottom seat cushion but far too small for the seat back, leaving a gap between the seat base and back. This dimension (seat back) needs to be stated so that an informed purchasing decision can be made. Quality is reasonable but this is irrelevant if the cover does not fit adequately.
on 19 September 2012
I bought a set of these plus a pair of air bag compatible seat covers (see other review) for my 2011 VW Polo.
Quite frankly they are dreadful:

1. The cover for the seat backs is far too small for the car, so the overall effect is like putting a bikini bottom on a pig's backside. The velcro fastening is badly designed too, causing the hook velcro to roughen the seat fabric it is supposed to be protecting. As soon as the rear seat is sat on the upper separates from the squab, leaving a velcro edged gap which catches clothing and seat fabric. They consequently look dreadful and serve no useful purpose.
2. The heavy duty fabric seems reasonable, but the stitching quality is poor and fraying is also an unsightly issue.

On my wife's previous Polo we had two heavy duty nylon front seat covers with metal hooks, zipped pockets and elastic straps, and they lasted ten years. The £20 each we paid for them in 2001 seemed expensive then, but was a wise investment compared with the £82.76 (inc. VAT) I paid for the T&C items (£25.87 + VAT for the rear, and £21.55 + VAT each for the fronts)
on 20 February 2013
This fits the back seat of our Focus perfectly. We bought it to minimise the amount of mud and sand coming off our dog onto the upholstery and finally we seem to have found something which is fit for purpose. The velcro fastening which runs right along the top of the backrest means that you can fix it round any combination of headrests without having to remove them. The velcro fastening where the seat belts can go through means that hopefully a minimal amount of sand will work its way through. The velcro strap which runs under the seat part holds the seat cover in place very well and the cover tucks in round the seat well, rather than just lying on the top which many others do. It would be even better if the upright cover tucked in down the sides, but that is a minor point. The fabric seems sturdy and is not as shiny and slippy as some we've tried. Would definitely recommend.
on 11 June 2013
These look great on my Isuzu the fit and quality is great I,ve bought covers before and these are good quality at a reasonable price just make sure you check the sizes as they do different ones for rears