Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-9 of 9 questions
votes
Sort of but its a really deep bluey silver
19 Feb 2015 by Hood2rush
votes
Yes I do all the time x
17 Jul 2014 by chelsey
votes
I know what you mean about yellowy 😃 but I'm highlights blonde and I wont use anything else now, its not visible straight away bit it does tone it down,
8 Sep 2014 by Debra Russell
votes
votes
It could potentially work, but you'll only notice a difference after many uses! Basically the purple will neutralise the yellow/brassy tones, but you may need a more permanent toner applied before you use this! However you should try it, nothing to lose! My fave shampoo to get my hair ashy!!
23 Dec 2014 by Holly Jacques
votes
It certainly worked on mine with the same problem. I use it twice a week regularly. Joan
13 Dec 2014 by Joan
votes
You wouldn't need to- I had very brassy, dark blonde and I found after only a few minutes, the shampoo worked and my hair went whiter, even at three minutes, some of the lighter blonde pieces started to go purple/ bluish!!
15 Nov 2014 by LC
votes
It well help it tone down the orange, maybe a bit of the reds. To completely cancel out red tones you should use a green base shampoo. For brassy yellow, pale oranges this purple base shampoo would work.
10 Sep 2014 by XxCTxX
votes
Yes you can, but I always double wash my hair as it stays cleaner for longer. If you prefer: Use your normal shampoo first or the touch of silver shampoo then afterwards use this and any conditioner that works well with your hair.
29 May 2014 by XxCTxX
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers