TotsBots Bamboozle Stretch Size 1 Nappy (5lbs-18lbs)
|Price:||£10.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The supersoft Bamboozle Stretch is made from gorgeous stretchy bamboo giving fantastic absorbency, yet slim fitting., It is a great all-rounder and will last the night no problem with the addition of an extra booster., It is slim fitting with multidirectional stretch, giving an excellent fit every time., Hook & Loop fastening - just like a disposable!, Hidden minky core and pop in bamboo booster increases absorbency.
Baby Wish List
New baby on the way? Let us take the confusion out of what to buy with prepared lists and editor's picks. Click here to find out more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Natural comfort, Natural fit! The ultimate in comfort and fit for your baby. Our super soft bamboozle stretch is made from gorgeous s-t-r-e-t-c-h-y bamboo giving fantastic absorbency, yet remaining slim fitting. It is a great all-rounder and will last the night no problem too with the addition of an extra booster. It is easy to see why this nappy won the Mother & Baby Gold in the Best Reusable nappy category for the last 3 years. You will need to use a waterproof wrap with this nappy
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
There is some fraying after first few washes and the material becomes less soft, but still works just as well.
The only slight downside is that they do take quite a long time to dry - up to 2 days. We initially bought 20 but had to buy a few more - would recommend 24.
They have poppers to adjust size, which makes them great to use on newborns. I actually find that on a newborn they look less bulky than easyfits ( which is why we also have a few teenyfits too). The fabric is soft and well absorbent, they work great during the night and fine for daytime as well.
They do take long to dry ( 1 day in strong sun, 2 days when it's not sunny), I haven't tried to tumble dry as it shortens their life span. I find that they work best in a stash containing easyfits too, because those are microfiber and dry pretty quick (half a day to max a day if it's damp) anyway.
My baby was born at 10 pounds, and a month in we're still using them at the minimum size, so I am happy I got this size and not just the next like some users mentioned. I'm definitely going to be buying the next size up when time comes.
It's a good buy, I just wish I didn't have to do a whole study on nappies to know I need a waterproof wrap for them.