on 28 April 2014
We have been using washable nappies for well over a year now, and at night we use a two part system - tots bots stretchies with a wrap over the top. We have tried a few different wraps and liked the older style tots bots but suffered leaks with all of them. This wrap is fantastic, it has never leaked, it is very soft, the leg cuffs are very gentle on baby's legs and the stretch really ensures it covers the nappy and boosters. The print is lovely and bright and the wrap washes well and dries very quickly.
on 20 January 2015
Gorgeous nappy cover. Really waterproof. Keeps my 9 month old dry for 12 hours at night over his tots bots bamboozle. My fav cloth nappy brand
on 6 February 2015
This is an excellent wrap, much better than tots bots previous efforts.....I wonder if they had actually tried them?! I was beginning to think they were a bit of a dodgy company. I must admit to still thinking their easyfits are complete rubbish....but this wrap is wonderful!

I must admit to having a major issue with this company, I think they are very unethical selling their nappies for such a high price when they are so awful, many parents we know have dumped cloth altogether because of the bad experience their easy-fits are guaranteed to give you. However, this was a present, so we felt we should try it!

We use them over the Bamboozle. Our day nappy, the Close Parent Pop-In was struggling with our 2 year olds wees during his 14 hour night time sleep!!

The elastic is still very loose around the legs, as with their easy fits, I think this would put a lot of people off. My husband was worried to put our little one to bed with the wrap looking the way it does. He had spent a few minutes with a wriggly toddler trying to sort it and says he would have taken it off and dumped it if I hadn't been there to tell him to try it.

The poppers mean the size changes, but the elastic doesn't, meaning the wrap is a strange fit, with a 'saggy leg' look.

These are as good as than the bambino Mio wraps, but then they are half the price!!
The prints are pretty....but not sure it matters under pjs!
I am pleasantly surprised that this company have finally done some market research and I'd recommend to others, my husband says he would not!!

Plain colours are often on eBay for around £12 for 4 stretchy wraps I notice. Mostly 'used once'.....which would suggest to me that we aren't the only ones with this problem!!

If only this company would use decent elastic instead of the cheap rubbish they use, or even better, put a proper gusset in like most other companies, (Close Parent, Bambino Mio etc), this product would be much much better! When they do, I'll give this product 5 stars!
I do object to paying money to this company for products that are obviously 'trial' ones. They seem to release a product, improve it almost immediately and then re-market the improved product, leaving parents with rubbish products and no apology. This is the reason we stuck with Close, their products are fantastic and we don't feel conned by them!

Please learn Tots Bots! As usual, your product could be much improved!
on 26 April 2015
Love this cover, so colourful! We love tots bots
on 14 December 2015