Questions & Answers
Toshiba RDXV60 3-in-1 DVD, HDD and VHS Recorder
by Toshiba
3.7 out of 5 stars (260)
Used & New from: £399.99
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 31 questions
votes
No, not if the recordings on HDD were from the TV as these will be encoded to prevent recording. This will be the same on all HDD players as it is the BROADCAST that is encoded to prevent mass copying. You cannot change this. If you have somehow put eg personal photo's onto the hard disc drive HDD then they could be transferred to CD. You cannot transfer encoded video or dvd either - broadcasts or shop bought films. All encoded to prevent mass copying. Don't forget films, programmes recorded from TV are encoded. The instructions to this machine are freely available online - do a search.
28 days ago by Lin
votes
Sorry as I have never set it for this long I cannot help Good Luck tho'
20 Apr 2015 by Brainy
votes
I'm sorry Rebecca but I don't know the answer to your question.We stii have to learn how to record programmes onto a blank disc ourselves.
17 Mar 2015 by Michael W.
votes
Very sorry, but I cannot help you. I don't even know what a Virgin tivo box is!
1 Mar 2015 by J D Clamp
votes
The simple answer is "yes" but not every time and only for a short while. I think it must be "cooling down". My machine also turns itself on at 8.00am each day, when it is in standby, for a couple of minutes probably to check the clock setting. Also, when I record to DVD+R it starts off with a whirring sound for the first 30 secs but this does not occur when I record to DVD+RW. It's just a bit quirky but has never been a problem with this or an earlier model I've had for six years.
1 Mar 2015 by Rudders45
vote
yes that's the great thing about recording to hdd you can then go and edit out the adverts
24 Feb 2015 by martin e donnelly
votes
not sure, but think you can record using another medium{vhs or dvd} as i think it only has a single tuner. you may find the answer in the user manual{although it is rather long} & you may have to cross referance
16 Feb 2015 by leslie
votes
I don't understand the question?
11 Feb 2015 by Seasidesmith
votes
I have only used Standard play to receive top quality pictures. It is not recommended to use L.P. due to decreased quality of pictures. Sorry I am unable to assist in your enquiry
11 Feb 2015 by puchansuki
votes
The simple answer is yes but with provisos. This machine works best with DVD+R and DVD+RW discs. If your discs are different to these or have not been finalised after the last recording [although unlikely] there may be problems. My best suggestion is to play them on at least one other DVD player to make sure they play well. You should also be aware that the makers state that the HDD drive is not designed for long term "savings"; despite that I've had no problems with either of my machines, one of which is now six years old, and I have retained one recording for over a year now. You should be fine.
23 Jan 2015 by Rudders45
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers