- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Please note that this product will not play on US spec 60i Blu-ray players as the Blu-ray discs are authored to UK 50i specs.
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Torchwood - The Collection (Series 1-3) [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Contains all series of Torchwood.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Series 1- A mixed bag. There were excellent episodes such as the opener'Everything Changes', 'Small Worlds', 'They Keep Killing Suzie', 'Random Shoes', 'Out of Time', and 'Captain Jack Harkness', middling episodes like 'Ghost Machine', 'Cyberwoman', 'Countrycide', 'Greeks Bearing Gifts', and the overambitious finale, 'End of Days', and stinkers such as 'Day One' and the appallingly written 'Combat.' Overall, the good outweighs the bad and Series 1 is great entertainment. 8/10
Series 2- An improvement on Series 1, with the good 'Kiss Kiss Bang Bang', 'Sleeper', 'To the Last Man', 'Meat', 'Adam', 'Reset', and a fair share of good stuff and bad stuff. Better than the first series. 9/10
Children of Earth- Stunning drama from start to finish. It's amazingly written, amazingly acted, and amazingly shot. Perfect. 10/10
The boxset itself contains individual boxes for each series, in a compact sized case. I would highly recommend this.
Roll on Miracle Day!
Greeks Bearing Gifts
They Keep Killing Suzie
Out of Time
Captain Jack Harkness
End of Days
Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
To the Last Man
Dead Man Walking
A Day in the Death
From Out of the Rain
Children of Earth: Day One through Day Five
Note that Series 3 is the same as the Children of Earth box!
I'm currently half way through season 2 and really don't want it to end. Loving John Barrowman's and Eve Myles's performances. The only let-down is the annoying voice-over at the start of every single episode. Really unnecessary.
I totally recommend buying the box set of Torchwood to anyone - fans of Who or not. Can't wait for more Torchwood!!
I would definitely say season 2 is the best, things get a bit lighter and fun and everyone seems settled with their role and position. The show has quite a sneaky way of surprising people with storylines and character plots that one might not see coming as such. Especially during season 2. Have to admit Season 3 was.... it had its moments, but it wasn't great and having already read reviews for Season 4 I am not entirely sure whether I get the next box.
I like the show alot and especially the few references and also the guest appearence of Martha for a few episodes was very nice. They managed to use Doctor Who occasionally - probably as a bonus for the fans - but also give the show its own feel and voice without having to constantly rely on its bigger brother.
I am very fond of the relationship between Jack and Ianto and love how the writers/creators handle it by making it not a big deal. It is there, without much fuss and talking or the usual 'Oh my god, I am dating a guy' thing. They take a very direct 'normal' approach which I think is brilliant.Read more ›
Having stumbled across the new episodes currently showing, I was intrigued to watch the early ones and what better way to watch than on Blu Ray!!
Over the course of a week or so, I watched the first two series and the Children of Mana short series. Overall I really enjoyed it!
In short this is kind of a 15+ Doctor Who with a fair amount of swearing and violence.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I haven't finish watching it yet, but it was very good value and was soon delivered. Thanks.Published 13 months ago by Robert Hillam
Great DVD and great picture quality on HD TV when play back on Blu ray player in via HDMI connect!
Look for similar items by category
- DVD & Blu-ray > Blu-ray
- DVD & Blu-ray > Doctor Who Store
- DVD & Blu-ray > English Subtitles
- DVD & Blu-ray > Featured Categories > Blu-ray
- DVD & Blu-ray > Featured Categories > Box Sets
- DVD & Blu-ray > Science Fiction
- DVD & Blu-ray > TV > Fantasy
- DVD & Blu-ray > TV > International
- DVD & Blu-ray > TV > Science Fiction
- DVD & Blu-ray > TV > Teen & Young Adult
- DVD & Blu-ray > TV Series > Doctor Who