- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Top Sellers mixed case - White (Case of 12)
|You Save:||£14.89 (14%)|
- Mixed case of 12 of our customers' favourite white wines
- Case content: 2x Campanula Pinot Grigio 2014, 2x Visionario 2014, 2x Vina Tarapaca Sauvignon Blanc 2015, 2x Split Rock Sauvignon Blanc 2014, 2x Gooseberry Bush Colombard Sauvignon Blanc 2015, 2x Lime Leaf Verdejo 2015
- See below for more details on this popular wine selection
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Vintages may differ to the image, please see description for vintage detail.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Our most important mixed case of the year! Why? Because this selection is chosen by our customers! They have voted in their thousands and the results speak for themselves.Our customers' Poll-Winning whites are headed by intense Campanula Pinot Grigio, followed by a pair of mouthwatering Sauvignons from Marlborough and Chile ... compare the delicious styles. South Africa's Gooseberry Bush and Spanish star Lime Leaf Verdejo. And completing the line up you've multi-varietal Italian star Visionario. 2x Split Rock Sauvignon Blanc Nelson Medal-winning, old-vine Sauvignon Blanc from a pioneering family estate in Nelson. Invigorating stuff. 2x Campanula Pinot Grigio - Taste how the beguiling Pinot Grigio grape performs so spectacularly in Hungary's historic vineyards. 2x Gooseberry Bush - Medal-winning vibrant South African Colombard/Sauvignon blend from our great friends the Bruwers. Mouthwatering! 2x Visionario Venezie - Refreshing, luxurious favourite from the Veneto hills, home to Italy's finest whites. 2x Vina Tarapaca Sauvignon Blanc - Here's our bestselling Sauvignon - from anywhere (one sip and you'll know why). 2x Lime Leaf Verdejo - You'll love the deeply refreshing green citrus flavours of this exhilarating, modern Spanish white.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Split Rock Sauvignon Blanc is a classic NZ Sauvignon Blanc with very forward acidity and powerful cut grass and gooseberry flavours.
Campanula is a very nice Pinot Grigio which shows how far winemaking has come in many once-despised areas. This is at east the equal of a lot of much more prestigious-sounding Italian Pinot Grigios.
Gooseberry Bush is a cracking South African Colombard/Sauvignon blend. Although it's not named for its flavour, there's a refreshing gooseberry tartness lurking here which I love. Really good.
Visionario Venezie is a very enjoyable, clean-flavoured wine, typical of the Veneto region.
Vina Tarapaca is a lovely, smooth Sauvignon Blanc. Excellent.
Lime Leaf was a revelation to me. It's grape is Verdejo, which gives a dry, citrusy and really refreshing wine. After years of regarding Spanish white wine with suspicion, this one has converted me.
In summary, these are crisp, refreshing whites, all of which are very well made and good examples of their kind. It's a really good case, warmly recommended.