on 12 April 2013
This soundtrack to the new production of Top Hat sounds great. I brough the soundtrack as I was unable to go see the original cast down in the West End, and just by listerning to the soundtrack I feel like I've seen the show. The cast sound great and its wonderful to hear such classics as 'Top Hat, White Tie and Tails', 'Dancing Cheek to Cheek' and 'Puttin' on the Ritz' to name a few.

If you a musical fan, whether it from the Golden Age of Musicals or now, this is a great musical recording.
on 23 May 2013
Bought this CD after seeing the show in London and have not regretted doing so. It features the original West End cast, including the excellent Tom Chambers and each time my wife and I play it the music evokes a pleasant evening we spent watching this show with friends. The music is light and soon has the feet tapping. It helped to have watched the show first, but this is not a direct requirement because the music is self contained, jolly and a joy to listen to.
on 8 November 2013
I have only ever heard the film score (Astaire and Rogers), so it was a delight to listen to this performance on stage.
on 6 February 2015
Saw the show in Leeds a while ago, the soundtrack has all the songs included and is a nice reminder of a fun evening
on 17 November 2014
saw the touring show i...loved the music so much...and down loaded this album and no problems.......10/10
on 5 December 2012
Anyone who has seen the show, or just likes the songs of Irving Berlin. Tom Chambers is great in this
on 27 September 2015
Excellent reminder of the show.