Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 March 2014
We still have our old Thelwell books round the place but i jumped at the chance to have a dog one as well. In this copy, the drawings are badly reproduced. A lot of Thelwell's lovely line is besmirched by thick, furry print. It is not a good enough reproduction, especially when compared to our older books. I know the drawings are getting old but this is just crappy. The cartoons themselves are as clever as ever!
on 28 February 2013
Great Item, fast delivery, what more can I say? I usually kn ow what I am buying before I order it, so I tend to only get a surprise if the service or item is not up to scratch. In this case both were fine!
on 18 January 2012
The quality was okay for an old book and the content really made me chuckle !
I was a Thelwell fan back in the 1960s .I still found the book very funny .
on 1 May 2015
Another great book of amusing cartoons from Norman Thelwell.
Just love his sketches.
Would make a great gift for any dog lover.
on 13 February 2012
Hi,

My son (13) and my daughter (11) titter away like mad when they read it. I'ts lovely, funny and appeals to any one of any age.
on 4 May 2016
Brilliant book for someone who loves dogs, Thelwell or good cartoons.
on 29 September 2014
Super cartoons and sketches, love this one too
on 1 February 2016
Brilliant pressie for dog owners/lovers!
on 18 May 2015