From the Inside Flap
This guide has been written by senior managers, all of whom have extensive experience of interviewing and being interviewed. In fact, during the past 15 years they have interviewed over 3,000 people collectively for a range of positions and organisations. They have seen applicants who look perfect on paper but through a lack of experience and preparation, perform so poorly at the interview they miss out on the job offer.
They know what works and doesnt work in the interview room and having been interviewed many times themselves know exactly how it feels from both sides of the desk. They have combined all their learning into this great volume and provide the essential information you will need to ace any job interview irrespective of the level or industry.
From the Back Cover
THE ESSENTIAL INTERVIEW GUIDE FOR EVERY JOB SEEKER
- Winning answers to 121 tough interview questions
- Covers 80 Competency Based questions
- Detailed guide outlining what to include in the answer
- Sample winning answers and what to avoid at all costs
Plus you also get:
- A step by step guide showing you how to predict the questions
- Expert structures and magic formulas for top scores
- Powerful strategies proven to win jobs
- And much more