Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 12 June 2013
I particularly liked the geographical locations, as in Cornwall, London's East side, France, Copenhagen, Russia, and Gibraltar, that the main male character, Alan Carter, took off to in this tale. Another factor of this story, was the artists colony and their portrayal in this story. There were alot of surprises from the characters, that Alan Carter dealt with This book was defintely one of the best novels I have read from E. V. Thompson, and overall, from any author. It is a book that makes one feel good.
on 2 February 2013
Aamazon Strikes Ajgain. Another great book by EV Thompson. And, once again, both my wife and I, who read them seperately, were transferred to a World , and a time in History, back down in the West Country. Another Edifying Book, which Not only held us gripped during the reading, and then Educated by the finish. And, once again, brilliant service from Amazon. Speedy Delivery, and a good price for a whole set of Very well written books. Thoroughly recommend EVERYONE Should Read At Least ONE EV Thompson Book, and I bet, like us, you'll want to read more of them.
on 18 August 2014
Good book to read at bedtime. Structure readily followed without too much effort, plot substantial enough to engage and perceptive insights into the class system with all it's snobbery and nastiness. A weakness - the characters are a little one dimensional and the book as a whole a bit too comfortable - then again maybe that's what makes it a good bedtime read.
on 17 December 2012
Brought the book for my mother who is a very avid reader. She has really enjoyed the storyline in this saga and asked me to get others in the series for her.
on 11 March 2014
Another great book. Enjoyable with a bubbly and imaginative story to tell. Read and enjoy.
I recommend this book to you all.
I Hume
on 6 February 2012
Yet another winner from the prolific writer E V Thompson.You are never disappointed by his books; always engaging characters who you feel for.
on 28 April 2013
These are the works of a great author,each one more engrossing than the last,certainly one to read,then your hooked to the next.
on 9 May 2014
Another very good read from E. V. Thompson who as yet to dispoint with any of her series or stand alone books.
on 20 October 2014
Another great story by my one of my favourite authors. What will I do when he writes no more?
on 6 November 2015
I have been reading E V Thompson for many years and am always eagerly awaiting the next one.