Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £8.95 UK delivery
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Tec Nappy Disposal Starter Pack
|Price:||£32.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£2.00 (6%)|
- Twists and wraps each nappy to lock in odour
- Antibacterial film kills 99% of germs on contact and offers unbeatable odour protection
- Features 100 times more effective at odour protection than nappy sacks+
- Comes with one pre-loaded film cassette
- Holds up to 28 nappies at one time (based on using size 1 nappies (2-5 kg))
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
1 x Hygiene Plus Tub
6 x Hygiene Plus refill cassettes
From the Manufacturer
- Twists & wraps each nappy to lock in odour
- Antibacterial film kills 99% of germs on contact and offers odour protection
- 100 times more effective at odour protection than nappy sacks+
- Comes with one pre-loaded film cassette
- Holds up to 28 nappies at one time*
*based on using size 1 nappies (2-5kg)
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal Starter Pack
Individually twists & wraps nappy to lock in odour
The innovative nappy disposal system from Tommee Tippee offers anti-bacterial protection from germs and odours, individually sealing each nappy away in seconds. The tub holds up to 28 nappies too, conveniently storing nappies for fewer trips to the bin. The system is easy to set up, easy to use and easy to empty, meaning you can spend less time changing and more time with baby.
The antibacterial film kills 99% of germs on contact and offers unbeatable odour protection, whilst the disposal system locks in odour in a multilayer antibacterial film
Easy to Use
The nappy disposal system is easy to use with no fuss or mess as the Easi-Push plunger pushes the nappy into the bin so you don’t have to. To dispose, simply cut the film using the inbuilt cutter, tie a knot and it’s ready to empty.
In an independent survey, 99% of mums who have used the Sangenic Nappy Disposal System would recommend it to a friend (based on an independent survey of 110 UK mums) so it’s a trusted addition to any household.
All Sangenic nappy disposal systems now work with a one-size-fits-all type of refill. The fits all tubs refill cassette can be used with any Sangenic nappy disposal system and is widely available to purchase.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Tommee Tippee Sangenic Tec Nappy Dispoal Tub
- 1 x Tommee Tippee Sangenic Tec Fits All Tube Cassette
- 1 x Tommee Tippee Sangenic Tec Instruction Leaflet
Why Choose Tommee Tippee?
Tommee Tippee, from the UK based Mayborn Group Limited, is the number one baby feeding accessories brand in the UK, and one of the top brands of infant products and accessories in the global market. The brand was recently awarded consumer Superbrands status in the 2015 survey.
Today, Tommee Tippee innovations provide comfort for babies and peace of mind for parents in 45 countries around the world.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- Less use of plastic in the disposable cassette. The old model was a real environmental criminal
- Tighter packing of the diapers. We can easily get 20+ small diapers in the bin, almost twice as many as the old model. Further, there is a lot less bag used (probably 50% less) per diaper in the new model because of the improved wrapping technique
- No need to push the bag down to create a new drop zone for the next diaper - the lid takes care of that task
- There is still a lot of waste in the plastic cartridge
- The knob to turn the bag is a lot easier to use in the old model
- Turn the knob two full turns. It uses almost no extra bag but helps to create a nice tight "sausage"
- Push the diaper down far enough so the plastic fingers grip it - this will ensure that the bag twists above it
- When you tie a new bag, loop it into the bag hook under the lid. This will make sure that the first few diapers don't fall all the way to the bottom, wasting bag.
Update: May 24, 2011: As the baby grows older (over eight months now), this bin has turned into a real disappointment. The room that it is in has an odor, and opening it is displeasurable, and the odor that is present in the bottom (when taking out the "sealed" bag) is an eye-watering experience. I don't know of a good alternative, but since it is not doing its job very well and the inserts cost an arm and a leg, I'm knocking off two stars, so four stars down to two. I have no problem paying for things that do what they advertise, but this fails.
a) easy to open with one hand
b) easy to put the nappy into (although you do have to push it in ALL the way)
c) our baby is almost 6 weeks old and we've gone through three of the bag cassettes, so you don't have to refill that often.
d) no smell
e) emptying easy, just pop the top off, unhook the bag, and dump it
f) easy to reset it once you've followed the instructions (even my wife can do it)
g) easy to clean, we just have some antibacterial wipes, the whole thing is smooth plastic so you can just wipe it and go.
Only thing I wish is that the bin attached was 50% bigger; you do end up emptying the attached bin just about every 3 days or so. But I guess there's a tradeoff between size (you can sneak this pretty much anywhere in the nursery) and my laziness.
Easy to use, very basic but does the job perfectly.
- Wraps each nappy up in its own bag so contains the smell
- Bin is nice and small - doesn't look out of place in the room
- This starter kit comes with SIX cartridges so should last a good while before you need to go out and buy more!
- Some bag wastage is necessary as when the bin is full, you have to pull the bag a bit so you can actually cut the bag and when you need to tie a knot in the new set of bags.
- You have to push the nappies down a bit before turning the swivel/knob otherwise it won't wrap the bag properly. To me this is a design flaw as it should 'just work'.
- If you notice the bin starts to get a bit overwhelming, go to poundland and get some of those fragrant bin bags and put it in the nappy disposal bin so that the nappies drop straight in to the bin bag.
The bin is good size and can hold around 4 days worth of nappies with no smell coming outside. It is simple to open and use. Just be careful not to let it overfill as the top would start to lift up.
The cassettes are very easy to replace and keep the odour locked in, unlike standard nappy bags which we tried in the past.
In my opinion the product is a must have for any new parents.
I don't agree with some reviews saying as your child gets older it can't handle the meaty beasts produced by their little monsters, either they are not using it correctly or it's down to the bin having a shelf life before it starts to absorb odours. I know we went through about 3 cheap plastic bins in the first 2 years as the plastic begins to stink no matter how much you clean it.
As I've seen others mention the lid could be better designed, it sometimes comes off when you open the lid. Also I find the design of the lid annoying, you can't have it against a wall and open as it has to go all the way over, so it always needs a foot of clearance around the edge.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Does what it says on the bin! Will hold a decent number of nappies, our bot is 3 months old and still getting through a fair few in a day, and this just makes it easier to deal... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
fancy system. more of a hassle compared to using nappy bags - way too expensive compared to nappy bags.Published 8 days ago by H. Ali
Although works as advertised, It does that with a tremendous amount of plastic/money waste. It's almost 1:1. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Khalid Eldehairy
A must for home's with a baby. No odour, holds a good number and easy to empty etcPublished 14 days ago by Hannah C
Definitely need one having a baby waited to long to buy one perfect and no smellPublished 25 days ago by charlotte