Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Feeding Bottles (6-Pack)
|Price:||£12.05 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£14.94 (55%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Compact shape allows baby to be closer to you
- Soft silicone teat feels closer to skin
- Super sensitive easi-vent valve for a more comfortable baby
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
With Closer to Nature’s award-winning range of BPA-free bottles, switching between breast and bottle feeding is easy as can be. Tommee Tippee has designed the easy-latch-on teat shape with breastfeeding experts to mimic the natural flex, stretch and movement of a mum’s breast. Together with the bottle’s super-sensitive valve, this encourages your baby’s intuitive feeding action for comfortable, relaxed feeding. Designed to be held in the most natural position during feeding, the compact shape of Closer to Nature bottles allows baby to be closer to you.
6 x 260ml Closer to nature Bottles
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
These bottles are very comfortable to hold, and the teats seem to result in my baby having much less wind when compared with the Avent and Boots teats.
The tops fix easily and securely and as a result there are no leaks whatsoever, and the caps also fit nice and securely and I like their shape which makes them a bit easier to remove, especially if you're trying to do so one-handed!
The measurements on the bottles can be hard to see, although if the bottles are being prepared in good light this hasn't proven to be a problem and you quickly become aware of the measurements enabling you to do most of it by eye as it were and just double-check on the scale anyway. Having had the aforementioned problem with inaccurate scales, I'd rather have an accurate scale which handily emphasises typical-sized feeds than worry about whether or not the proportion of formula matches with the amount of water in the bottle.
They also work brilliantly with the Closer to Nature Mllk Powder Dispensers x6.
I just wish I hadn't spent out on other bottles first, and had gone straight for these ones!
I am a huge fan of Tommee Tippee products in general for my boys and these have aided immensely when weaning both my sons. I haven't had problems of them rejecting these bottles even though the boys were exclusively breastfed for the first six months of their lives. It helps that I started giving them the occasional bottle of pumped milk starting from 2 months so they would get used to having a bottle option. For this, the provided 'slow flow' Stage1 teats were just right. However, from 3 months onwards, the boys moved to the Stage 2 teats, and then they switched to Stage 3 teats from 6 months. This means that there are quite a few bottles I have ordered with 'wasted' Level 1 teats that will remain unused.
This is the reason I am giving just 4 stars instead of 5. The bottles are fantastic, but I wish they gave the option of either ordering the bottles with Stage 2 or 3 teats, or even better, offering the 6 bottle pack with 2x Stage 1, 2x Stage 2 and 2x Stage 3 teats.
I don't hate these bottles, they are not terrible but there are a few niggles I have with them which makes using them less than wonderful.
I decided to purchase them as I liked the appearance! Plus I had read quite good reviews when I was pregnant, since owning them I have read nothing but bad! Thought Tommee Tippee brand was on par with Phillips Avent but it seems Avent are more superior?
I am combination feeding, so they are not heavily used, if I was only formula feeding I would perhaps be more critical.
I'll start with the bad points I have with them;
1) when shaking up formula they leak - especially when release the lid to let the air out and tighten it again - sprays milk all over the place when give it a second shake. This doesn't happen all the time, I can't work out why sometimes they leak more than other times
2) The teats fold in on themselves when my baby feeds, so I have to keep removing the bottle from my baby's mouth, let the teat pop back out then carry on.
3) Milk sits in the neck of the bottle when feeding so I find it difficult to make sure my baby gets all of the milk without tipping her head right back
4) Out of the several bottles I have they don't all seem to be the same shape. You can't tell by looking at them, but the lids don't fit well on some, plus I have a plastic stand that came with the electric breast pump which keeps the bottles upright when attatched to the pump...some of the bottles fit and some don't! There is quite a difference.
Now for the things I like about them;
1) they have enabled me to combination feed successfully.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great deal, lovely quality and great value for money. Thank you. Highly recommended.Published 1 day ago by Tobi
Great buy, cant fault. Product arrived fine and as described, cant fault.Published 5 days ago by Hayley
Excellent I recommended 5* for the price. Chipped like in the shop.Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
These bottles were cheaper on amazon than anywhere else. I prefer these over the advent, there seems to be less spillage the teets come in 3 different sizes for tommee tippee so... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Rebecca Rees