Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
Can confirm Greece is 99.9% fully covered by Tom Tom Maps, but Cyprus is only partially covered, sorry don't know to what extent. When I purchased my Via 135, it came with the free lifetime EU maps offer which includes the above. If you are especially interested in purchasing a device with maps for Greek Cyprus, I would advise you contact Tom Tom customer support either via their website (cheapest option) or by phone before you decide which device to purchase. Mention is made on their website that some Tom Tom maps are better purchased whilst in certain countries. Possibly Customer Services will be able to clarify this for you. Hope this helps.
16 days ago by jraff
votes
Hi Dianne, Just about every Camera you can think of and there's quite a few out there now. Mine even picked up one that was being used by so called conscientious citizens. The thing to do is to enter into the spirit and set your machine to record them when you come across them, it seems to be a bit more of a game that way instead of just being an annoyance.
16 days ago by geordian
votes
As far as I know - if it's blue tooth and recognised by the device - you should have no problem using a blue tooth headset. You might want to visit Tom Tom website who could answer this question definitively for you
28 May 2014 by Ms. K. L. Hart
votes
If I can remember it was lifetime free map updates
15 Jan 2014 by mr T
votes
Hello Jan.. I have not noticed it giving out street numbers but then again I have not used it in the U.K.. Have only used it through France,Germany,Denmark and Sweden. Hope this helps.
29 Nov 2013 by K S BOLEAT
votes
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers