Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
vote
votes
yes but you need to set up a tom tom account -which is free- and then you get free simple updates- others things can cost
15 Oct 2014 by Mr P.
votes
Hi , not sure , opened the box and it seemed to have an address already programmed and a restaurant , so reckon it was a return , also it only had a 3month guarantee . I sent it back , as it said it was new . Have purchased one from halfords , slightly dearer around £85 , a garmin ,a lot of navs from Halfords have lifetime updates around this price or slightly higher and come with one sometimes two years guarantee depending on model Hope this helps Regards
15 days ago by Geoff K.
votes
Hi Reg, it comes with charging lead for use in the vehicle and instruction book.
18 Nov 2014 by Francis Chambers
votes
Hi, Unfortunately I am unable to answer this question at this time as the sat nav was bought as a christmas present for my brother in law, and as yet it has not been opened. Sorry about that but I am sure it will be a very useful aid to getting you to where you want to go. Good luck. Glyn.
16 days ago by Mr D.
votes
No not that I know I haven't found anything like that but excellent directions and ease of use
18 days ago by Loughie
votes
Don't think so
25 days ago by Mark robinson
votes
Yes it does. Hope this helps.
25 days ago by Harriet Jagroop
votes
Is Greece covered? 24 Sep 2014
No, but it is on this TomTom: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009UVXP34
25 Sep 2014 by Thomas
votes