Price:£13.80+ Free shipping

on 13 September 2012
The Tom Tom Gooseneck mount was very useful for my Audi A1 as I needed to mount the Sat Nav centrally below the rear view mirror as the supplied mount made it un reachable, it was easy to install as the mount replaced the supplied ball mount on the Tom Tom, the length of the neck allowed me to easily reach the device from the drivers seat, It was also very easy to un clip it from the gooseneck for easy removal when leaving the car, or for putting it in my hand for more accurate adjustment of the settings.TomTom Gooseneck Universal Mount
on 6 February 2015
Once I had worked out how to assemble, instructions not clear, I could not attach to windscreen as suction very poor & weight of satnav kept pulling it off. As other reviewers have said satnav wobbles on the arm & that's without the car even moving.
Returned to Amazon & have since bought a multi-fit holder designed for phones which works brilliantly & half the price
on 6 December 2012
driving a large car has some disadvantages 1 of those being how far away the window screen is if you are using a satnav, this item makes that problem vanish and puts the tom tom right were you need it excellent.
on 23 October 2014
I am using this attached to the dashboard and although it works well, and
is easy to attach, I do find that the TomTom vibrates quite a bit when driving along.

However I find it easier to use than the standard TomTom attachment.
on 20 January 2012
This product just did not work for me. It repeatedly fell off the windscreen and I found the suction adjustment difficult to use and ineffective - and like all Tom Tom products it isn't cheap.
on 18 November 2013
Returned to provider - did not fit/work on the Tomtom Go 520. Tomtom are their own worst enemy - keep changing the attachment fitting on each model.
on 17 January 2012
It does what it says it will do but was fiddly to use, took ages to wok out which bit went where and was a little stiff, will probably get easier with use
on 28 October 2012
I received this item without delay and I am most pleased with it. would advise anyone struggling with their sat nav position on windscreen to invest in one. Its fab and never falls off.
on 14 November 2011
perfect once I had worked how to put it together ,does the job holding the TOMTOM in place on sloped windscreens.
on 22 February 2015
Perfect!!!! Tomtom fits well, easy to mount on windscreen and it really is much longer than most, so it almost comes near the steering wheel, rendering the use of the Tomtom very easy.