on 1 September 2008
I fly a great deal to Ireland, this case is wonderful for placing my tom tom in my hand luggage to transport my tom tom to Ireland, case is big enough for all items.
on 23 February 2009
I bought this case to keep my Tom Tom safe and secure, and it does just that. The case is hard and is big enough to keep all the bits in.
on 28 June 2009
This is a perfect case to keep my tomtom xl v2 in. Plenty of room for chargers, mount and usb lead. Good quality.
on 22 June 2009
I bought this case hoping that it would suit my needs. Absolutely perfect, I can get my Tom Tom, window mount, in car charger, home charger and cable in and I still have enough space for an ipod and its in car cable. If you think you need it then buy it, you wont be disappointed.
on 29 March 2010
Happy with purchase: sturdy and fits Tomtom XL with two sets of cables and suction pad without any problem.

However, the outside of the case had a couple of darker marks (looked like moulding defect): not major issue and not worth sending back as not affecting the product but would have like it without the marks (I expect perfection from Tomtom products!)

Good product recommended, maybe I was just unlucky to get one with some little defects.
on 15 March 2009
I think this is an excellent product and does exactly what it should and more. Great quality and price too. Definatly recommend any TomTom user to buy.
on 2 June 2009
A good sturdy rigid sided case with various pouches to hold power cables etc. I bought it to store my TomTom Go 730 and that fits nicely into it. It isn't deep enough to accommodate the long reach mount that I bought to go with the TomTom, but that aside it does everything that I expected of it.
on 8 October 2009
I have read some good and not so good reviews on this item but opted for one anyway and so far it has proved very beneficial. In my old case the tomtom sometimes got turned on, obviously not helping battery life when needed it but I have not had this problem with this one as it is double wrapped. Having supplied a case for each tomtom size I was able to give my son the smaller inner case for his.
on 17 July 2009
Very pleased with the product, just right for my Tomtom and the bits and bobs.
on 18 September 2012
This case is sturdy and compact and very easy to carry or store. Can fit all your Tom Tom bits and pieces in if you have a medium sat nav, I have the Tom Tom 1005 world which is a 5" and though it will fit in the case it will not fit in the inner bag so I had to go buy another bag for it to go in.