Format: DVD|Change

on 18 December 2010
Picked up this box set in Morisson's in Cornwall - excellent value. It contains their Classic Collections volumes 1,2 and 3. It also has seven feature length T&J films running from 45 to 71 minutes.
The latter are........
Tom and Jerry meet Sherlock Holmes/Christmas - Paws for a Holiday/A Nutcracker Tale/The Magic Ring/Blast
off to Mars/Shiver me Whiskers/The Fast and the Furry
I'm online now to order the Classic Collections vols 4, 5, 6, and the feature film Halloween Hijinks etc.
on 6 November 2014
really good box set it has in it
tom and jerry meet sherlock Holmes 6/10
tom and jerry shiver me whiskers 1/10
tom and jerry classic collection volume 1 10/10
tom and jerry classic collection voulume 2 10/ 10
tom and jerry classic collection volume 3 10/10
outstanding dads really happy with these!
on 10 May 2012
My son loves these... as did I, my father before me and my grandfather before him. It makes me laugh when people complain about the violence and lack of education in modern cartoons. I suppose they would rather go back to Tom and Jerry chasing each other with machetes, setting one anther alight, and nailing their tails to the floor! You get my drift. These compilations are a brilliant collection of the best cartoon characters of all time. Packaging is good with Christmas detail on the cover of the box. Would definitely recommend to any fan.
on 21 June 2011
my son got this as one of his 5th birthday presents. it has literally 100s of hours worth of veiwing and saw him through a period of being tom and jerry mad. also as it contains both classic and more modern tom and jerry its great for adults too, many an evening curled up in front of the dvds for me and my son!! very good value
on 30 December 2011
Bought the Tom & Jerry boxset for my eldest nephew's Christmas (he is 5yrs old) & it was definitely a hit. The cartoons we were all brought up on do not appear on freeview channels with any regularity these days so my brother put it on his kid's wishlist. Alongside The Incredibles... Tom & Jerry is now his favourite. Brilliant price for the number of cartoons you get in the boxset too. Am tempted to buy another nephew the Warner Brothers Boxset.

The only negative review on here says that not all the dvds worked. I'm sure my brother will tell me if that is the case... but so far, so good :) and unlike some cartoons, parents can enjoy the fun too!
on 2 March 2013
Love this item. cant fault it. bought for nieces n nephews. there are so many to watch that the kids just keep watching them over n over.....giving chance for my sis-in-law to get on with the washing, ironing and cooking!!!
on 6 June 2014
Many thanks for this, Worth the value, 10 dvd and is at this at price! cannot complain. Thanks again !
on 24 August 2013
I bought this box for my nephews as a christmas present.
It never gets boring.
They just love Tom and Jerry and regarding to their mood, they can chose a DVD equivalent to it.
It was definitely a great investment
on 18 June 2014
Great bunch of DVDs, I loved the shows as a kid and used to watch them when I was ill. I am now 22 and still enjoy watching tom and jerry
on 26 November 2013
Love it, love it. Good value for money. Many hours of laughter packed in a very colourful box. Got it for my 4 year old boy as i was crazy about it until the kids arrived and now we watch it together. Only watched a few because we are going abroad to see my parents and my dad is a fan of tom&jerry so we are taking it along to killl a few hours at night.
Would recommend