Size: 6 UK Child|Colour: White (Blanc Optical)|Change

on 13 April 2013
The shoes sent were a good product as they were converse. i requested childrens size 3 from the drop down selector. They sent toddler size three which i did not select. When i contacted the company to organise a return, they would not offer anything toward the postage and therefore i had to pay over £4.00 in postage. I am therefore out of pocket.
on 4 May 2012
I bought these for my 8yr old daughter she loves them, they're comfortable look good generous fitting they stand up to more abuse than most canvas shoes. Would definetly buy again.
on 13 October 2014
These are FANTASTIC, they fit perfectly, we bought toddler size 7 and they are just right, our little girl loves them and looks so cute, tottering around in them!

Would recommend and will probably buy the next size up, for a few weeks time when she's grown out of these!!
on 5 November 2012
my grandaughter has been wearing Converse boots since she was one. she is now 3 years old and loves her new pink Converse shoes, especially as pink is her favourite colour. Converse are hard-wearing and practical and can be worn with almost any type of outfit.
on 11 May 2014
These are perfect. They arrived so quickly as well literally within a couple of days. Highly recommend. My daughter loves her new converse. She has had many pairs before but outgrows them quickly this pair is true to size.
on 17 August 2015
Arrived quickly and fit as expected (my daughter is in a half size and these fit as expected). Look fab on so really pleased with this purchase as I couldn't find any shops that stocked these in half sizes.
on 12 April 2016
These were a gift for my niece, but were initially too large. Fortunately we were able to get a refund and order a smaller size. She absolutely loves them & lives in them.
on 15 July 2014
Only needed 6.5 but couldn't get any... which is just as well coz the size 7 fit my granddaughter now. So be aware when ordering them that u need 1/2 bigger
on 11 April 2013
Everything you've come to expect from Converse. A fantastically well made shoe in amazing colours. Great delivery and great service. Would recommend
on 29 September 2015
dont get me wrong my daughter wears them now but were a little on the large size, but very cheap and she loves them now she gets to wear them