Price:£89.95+ Free shipping

on 12 June 2013
I brought this for my daughters 5th birthday recently after her having the mini micro and she certainly isn't disappointed. She absolutely loves. It is still light weight and love the fact you can fold it down. Everyone has commented on it. Definitely worth the money :) very happy customer.
on 12 July 2013
My daughter has had this for six months now and it has worn well. The quality is so much better than cheaper ones from places like Argos. My 10 year old daughter now wants one!
on 21 October 2013
Second Micro Sprite Scooter in our house so we knew what we were buying. Love the fact it folds down so easily to go in the car, or to carry it. And the pink is really really pink! Perfect for my 5 year old daughter.
on 30 May 2015
My daughter had outgrown her three wheeler and I read loads of review before I bought her this.

It is amazing!

This scooter is engineered to a standard that is rarely seen these days. It fully adjustable and foldable,She rides it every day to catch her school bus and it has even had her seventy year old Grandad scooting through our village. If you want a product that is truly built to last then avoid the cheapies and invest in this.
on 26 October 2013
I got one of these in silver to keep up with a very fast (but precarious) 2year old on a mini micro. I am having such fun! All the kids think I am cool (but the adults think I am a bit wierd). But who cares, the wind in your hair.....a grin on your face.....no wonder the kids love this (oh and downhill, such fun!)
on 8 April 2014
As they say, you get what you pay. It truly holds good for this nice scooter.
Got it to replace my 7 year old daughter's very noisy scooter. She absolutely loves it.. As the user manual said it can handle weight upto 100 kilos, I gave it a go myself (I am 84 kilos) and it was a delight to ride it to be honest..

Strongly recommend this product to anyone looking for a decent one.. You won't be disappointed. I am planning to get a micro mini for my little girl as well.. :)
on 28 October 2013
Just what my daughter wanted! Fab scooter easy to use and pack away - good price too, would recommend to anyone for 5+
on 29 September 2013
Excellent design, arrived completely assembled in the box. Scooter folds down and the handles in, nice and neat and easy to transport. My favourite design feature is the neat little stand, no tripping over this scooter when it's not being used! It's a shame you can't buy a stand for other scooters. Super fast delivery, thanks.
on 15 April 2013
my 7 year old daughter had a cheap scooter which she liked because it had 'hello kitty' on it but it was so rickety and noisy you could hear us coming a mile off!! so I bought her the pink micro scooter and boy you get what you pay for! It is so quiet and solid, well worth the money and my daughter loves it.(she also noticed the defference) We liked it so much I got my 5 year old boy a black one.
Very fast delivery
on 18 March 2013
Bought as a Christmas present for my granddaugher who absolutely loves it. This was to replace the one she had grown out of. When the weather was too bad to get out she went everywhere in the house on it!