on 30 December 2009
I bought this game for a lad of 5 who has just discovered the joy of Dominoes and he has been busy for hours making different 'rallies' and layouts using all the added steps, etc included in the set. I would recommend this toy as an alternative to just sitting in front of the TV or Xbox as it encourages creativity and patience and concentration and of course great satisfaction when the Dominoes fall down in a cascade as hoped!
on 1 January 2012
One of the few toys that hold the attention of all ages. Adults think they aren't interested in dominos until they watch a 5 year old setting them up and then they just have to get involved. They start taking over the design and everyone wants to be the one to start the knock down.
This is a lovely set. The right amount of dominoes, enough to build a decent size course but also to pack away small enough to store easily. Well cut wooden dominos. A handful of trick pieces, like bridge and chime etc.
helpful hint. . .when setting up with small children best to leave a gap every ten dominos or so until you are ready to knock down, saves on tears when they accidently knock them over.
would certainly be happy to buy this again as gift for another child.
on 20 October 2009
Bought this game for my kids . Provides endless hours of fun for them . It is one of those toys that keeps coming out of the toybox all the while
on 14 January 2012
Fab product. Domino are a good size and easy to stand up. My 7 year old loves them. :-)and so do I.
on 12 May 2013
My grandson and I have had fun building various domino runs, but the quality of the tiles is poor, with some tiles not cut straight. Very frustrating especially as an uneven tile set off the run before completing! The tiles are just a little too thin and light. Once we realised the limitations, we adapted by getting rid of any dodgy tiles!
on 13 February 2015
We are great fans of wooden and toys for our children. But this kit is so poorly made that our children are not interested to play with it. Some of the domino pieces were not even solid wood and snapped in half easily. The contraptions are flimsy and so not stay together and the stairs were not designed accurately for the domino effect to work well. the bell is a metal tube made of inappropriate material, just some cheap metal tube that makes no sound when hit by a piece of domino or anything else for that matter. We are too late to return this piece of cheaply made rubbish kit, so £16 wasted. I had better kits of Domino when I was a child, some 20 years ago. I would recommend you don't waste your money on this, look elsewhere if you want you children to enjoy it.
on 25 November 2011
This is a brilliant toy, it kept my little cousin Robin entertained for hours! The only downside was that he had trouble setting it up without help - he'd get so far before the few dominos that he had put up fell down before he finished the rest!!
on 8 January 2011
Only gets 4 stars as it is time consuming setting up and tedious in the extreme when you get a premature knock-down; kids love it, if only they could build it themselves - lol
on 26 February 2010
Sturdy set of wooden tiles, with some steps and other accessories included. My 8 year old really enjoys playing with these.
on 9 December 2013
This is really well made, lovely finish on all of the pieces (unlike some cheaper versions), I love the variety of pieces too and nice to have a mix of coloured and natural pieces! What you get is exactly what you see int he pictures! I would definitely buy this again.

See one answered question