1. ADDICTIVE PERSONALITY Things are looking up for Steven. His agent Jane Plough gives him some exciting news: he's won a 'Best Actor' award from trendy Bra'z' Magazine
2. AFTERNOON TEA Toast's excitement at winning a part in a new play is tempered by two facts
3. VANITY PROJECT Toast is caught in the middle of an acrimonious and expensive divorce so he needs to find a lot of cash, fast. Given two potential solutions, a starring role in a new feature film being made by a rich Arab billionaire or a laxative ad, he plumps for the…
4. SUBMISSION Toast's new girlfriend, the aristocratic Portia de Coogan, thinks it's about time Toast met her father, Lord Fotheringham.
5. THE END Toast is tired of doing crummy voiceovers and appearing every night in his terrible play. With the help of a new agent, Brooke Hooberman, he tries his hand at a new career - as an author of erotic literature.
6. BONUS BALL In the final episode, after losing £20,000 to Andrew Lloyd Webber in a celebrity poker game, Toast finds himself hunted by musical superstar and part-time theatre-land enforcer Michael Ball.
This is the worst sitcom I have ever watched. I assume it was attempting to be similar to the outstanding "Garth Marenghi's Dark Place" but it COMPLETELY FAILS. Read morePublished 1 month ago by scrap apple
Really enjoyably silly series, made me laugh out loud several times. Just good fun and some great performances. Definitely on the surreal side - lots of sex scenes!Published 2 months ago by Nicolette