- Paperback: 170 pages
- Publisher: Sheed & Ward,U.S. (28 Jan. 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1556120729
- ISBN-13: 978-1556120725
- Product Dimensions: 13.6 x 1.1 x 21.2 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,509,734 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To Keera with Love: Abortion, Adoption or Keeping the Baby: Abortion, Adoption or Keeping the Baby - The Story of One Teen's Choice Paperback – 28 Jan 1987
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kayla M. Becker is a college student who works part-time with physically and mentally disabled persons at the Handicapped Development Center in Davenport, Iowa. In 1985, at the age of 18, she gave birth to a baby girl. She held her, loved her, and named her Keera before releasing her for adoption. Connie K. Heckert, M.A., holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in English from Augustana College and a Master of Arts degree from the University of Iowa. She is the author of six published books and has published work in the Midwest newspapers, and national magazines and journals. She is a lecturer at St. Ambrose University, Davenport, Iowa.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Medical, Legal & Social Sciences > Psychology
- Books > Biography > Religious
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Sexual Behaviour
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Christian Living
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Counseling
- Books > Young Adult