Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 29 Dec 2011 17:55:21 GMT
Tayo says:
I'm trying to find the title of a book or the autrhor's name. Would anyone be able to provide me with this from a description of the plot?

The plot involves a librarian who discovers a letter inside a book. This letter asks her to do certain tasks - some, very unpleasant. Each time she successfully completes a task she receives a reward of doubling the money. One of the tasks is to climb a statue of a horse or horses head.

Anyone got an idea of what the book's title is or the author?

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Dec 2011 07:45:02 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 31 Dec 2011 07:53:58 GMT]

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Dec 2011 07:48:21 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 31 Dec 2011 07:53:17 GMT]

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Dec 2011 07:52:56 GMT
Mario says:
It's called In The DarkThen one day Jane finds an envelope containing a fifty-dollar bill
and a note instructing her to "Look homeward, angel."
Jane pulls a copy of the Thomas Wolfe novel of that title off the shelf and finds a second envelope.
This one contains a hundred-dollar bill and another clue. Both are signed, "MOG (Master of Games)." But this is no ordinary game. As it goes on, it requires more and more of Jane's ingenuity, and pushes her into actions that she knows are crazy, immoral or criminal--and it becomes continually more dangerous. More than once, Jane must fight for her life, and she soon learns that MOG won't let her quit this game. She'll have to play to the bitter end.†

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Dec 2011 08:37:57 GMT
Last edited by the author on 31 Dec 2011 08:52:16 GMT
Tayo says:
Thank you for taking the time to read and reply to my post. This certainly seems to be the book I'm looking for. Thanks again.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  29 Dec 2011
Latest post:  31 Dec 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg; Keeland, Translator-Reg Larsson (Mass Market Paperback - 2009)
4.3 out of 5 stars (3,327)