on 15 May 2014
I received this the day after ordering. Really fast. What a brilliant bag. So many compartments and pockets for Jaws flex mount, batteries and housings etc. Inside, it reminds me a bit of my old Slingshot bag for my digital camera. So far Im well happy with it.
on 18 February 2015
I bought one of these for a newly acquired Olympus EM-1 as I wanted a neat and light backpack. It is small and I had to remove most of the dividers to accommodate the camera with 12-40mm f2.8 attached, plus the small 40-150mm. I've also managed to get in - a wired remote control, a spare battery, a CPL filter in a round crystal case, a Lee filter holder and can just about squeeze in the 3 Lee ND grads in their cloth pouch.

Getting the zip to close is a bit of a struggle, but it does. There would not be room left for a purse/wallet, but enough pockets for credit cards and/or loose cash and even maybe a tube of sweets!

However, it does what I bought it for and is very comfortable to wear and gives me the confidence that all my gear is well protected.

Note: don't even consider this little bag if you have a small dSLR - it is just two shallow and is only just deep enough for the Micro 4/3rds Olympus.
on 3 November 2014
Received next day after ordering! Amazing little bag for all your goPro bits and bobs! It is tiny though, say about 2-5 year olds kids back pack size. Which ideal for travelling light. Regardless my be loves it!
on 6 April 2016
I use it for my Micro 2/3rds mirrorless kit with a standard lens and a medium telephoto lens. A little cramped really but since it's designed for "GoPro" that's not surprising! However it is well made and has loads of useful storage space. A definate plus for GoPro Kit and useable for larger cameras but be prepared to shuffle things around until you get it right.
on 29 December 2015
Really deep so can fit a lot in the rucksack, things are really good as they're adjustable and there's loads of other smaller pockets. Plus the dividers can be taken out to use it as one big pocket
on 23 August 2014
one of the best bags I have ever bought good quality perfect for my gopro I would recommend this bag to everyone
on 12 January 2015
Smaller than I expected it to be but fits the GoPro 4 along with its extra's perfectly.
on 14 July 2014
Delivered on time, not as big as it looks but can get a lot of kit in it
on 14 August 2014
Amazing camera bag - very helpful for GoPro accessories.
on 24 November 2014
Great bag fitted everything in I needed