Ring Size: U|Item Display Width: 6|Change

on 20 September 2010
Its a very nice ring simple but very nice .Its classy very diffent to other rings in the shops and i have not seen another ring like it
on 5 January 2012
I must say I was alittle worried about the difference from picture to actual product but wow it's amazing, so gorgeous when placed on his finger and he loves it too! Excellent product
on 15 July 2012
I bought this last year for my boyfriend as an engagment ring. He loves it and its such good quality, it has worn better than my friends ring which was £450!!!
BUY THIS RING
on 13 November 2014
I bought this as an engagement ring for my partner,its main attractions where its chunky and unique look and the fact is what not too shiny.
Iv'e not seen another like it as yet,we looked at other rings in shops,but most where overly shiny which put him off.
This is a nice good quality ring,and he loves it!
on 9 August 2011
I bought this ring for my bf, for his engagement finger, and it looks fab, with the super saver delivery took around 11 days for it to be delivered which is fine as it was free :) the ring looks as good as the pic, LOVELY :)
on 14 May 2015
The product arrived nice and promptly as it said, however is this item new? The rope is filthy and the ring is all scratched. Is this a new ring? It looks very pretty and I do love it, but am slightly disappointed.
on 23 March 2011
Bought this as a present for my boyfriend and it's perfect! Haven't seen another ring like it - would definitely recommend this product! Well worth the money.
on 3 July 2013
I bought this as and engagement ring . my partner choose it. he loves it and hopefully he wont take it off lol
on 15 September 2014