- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Check out big titles at small prices with our Chart Offers in DVD & Blu-ray. Find more great prices in our Top Offers Store.
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Titanic [Blu-ray]  [Region Free]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
James Cameron’s ground-breaking and uniquely powerful, emotional and visual epic is available for the first time ever on Blu-ray. Experience the multi-Oscar winning epic like never before and relive the romance all over again.
Two discs containing six hours of bonus features with 2.5 hours of never-before-seen features.
Special Features include:
- Deleted scenes
- Behind-the-scenes clips
- Visual effects featurettes
With eleven Oscars on its mantelpiece, star-making turns from Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio, and a soundtrack that continues to sell, Titanic's place in movie history has long since been assured.
The film itself needs little introduction. Epic in ambition and scale, Titanic tells the story of the sole voyage of the infamous ship, focusing its story on a young couple from different walks of life. It's a feature whose merits have been vigorously debated since its release, but the consensus remains hugely positive. And there's both a compelling drama and a modern day disaster movie classic also mixed in.--Jon Foster
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
So, onto the actual product. The first two discs are the theatrical version of the feature. As promised on the box, the film comes with superior sound and picture quality (I'm no expert but I know it plays seamlessly and magnificently on my 42" plasma screen). There are four commentaries on both discs by James Cameron, the cast (not including Leo DiCaprio or Billy Zane), a crew commentary and a historical commentary by a couple of Titanic history buffs. All are worth listening to if you have the time, but James Cameron's commentary is by far the most insightful to the whole filming process of the Titanic, providing many titbits and points of interest. Both discs also include several action "pods". These are short clips that give more detail about how a particular sequence was filmed. You can watch them all together or one by one, or you can choose to watch them integrated with the film itself. The second disc also includes an extended ending, with Brock playing a bigger part. I believe they were right to cut this out of the theatrical edition but it is interesting to see anyway. An obligatory music video of Celine Dion's famous song is there as well.
Disc 3 has quite a few deleted scenes which are extremely interesting to watch for any Titanic fan, as not only is the relationship between Jack and Rose further explored, we also get deeper insights into the other characters.Read more ›
Some people don't like the love story in the film, but I found it magical. DiCaprio, as much as I hate to admit it, is an incredibly talented actor, but it is really Kate Winslet who shines the brightest in my eyes.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
There's a part two but it sunk in part one every body nows that doesn't make sensePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
The 1953 film more enjoyable pity you can't get it on primePublished 6 days ago by michael hodgetts
This product's forum
Search Customer Discussions