on 8 September 2012
Even after 100 years we have a fascination with the Titanic and her history, we can never get enough it seems and when we get new opportunities to delve deeper into the history and the eerie depths of the wreck we take it.

The stunning imagery in 3D HD is breath-taking and brings the shipwreck to life combining moving untold stories and information previously uncovered. I'm no expert in the Titanic or 3D but this combination certainly worked for me. I sat watching the Blu-ray and couldn't believe what I was seeing.

There were a few things that caught my imagination - seeing the Captain's cabin in 3D gave it a whole new depth; the boilers came to life as did the lifeboat davits that, when working, helped swing the lifeboats out for those fortunate to survive. With 3D you really had a real understanding of size and depth of the davits and how they were now used in the documentary to lay to rest one mystery explained in the presentation.

But for me it was the subtle floating dust that caught my eye. At least I think it was dust or some miniscule microbe floating in the ocean. Wearing the 3D glasses the dust would float all around and come towards you from left, right and centre - all over! It was quite a magical effect and one I didn't really get used to it being new to 3D, every time it happened I flinched a little!

Considering the majority of footage used is underwater the imagery is stunning. The interviews are basically just that, interviews and nothing to shout out about but they do add information previously unknown to me. Considering this isn't a movie I wasn't expecting anything special with the sound but it is presented in Dolby Digital 5.1 and the subwoofer certainly gets a subtle workover.

Stunning 3D footage of the Titanic and very enjoyable.
on 21 March 2013
Excellent, well worth the money, excellent imagery in 3D everything is crystal clear. As a titanic enthusiast since 5 year old, am very please I purchased this item
on 8 September 2014
I thought this was an interesting film, with some tremendous 3D photography of the wreck. The tale of the sinking, with stories of some of the individuals involved, was nicely integrated into the film. All in all, I was impressed and pleased with this blu-ray, and will be watching it again. It will be interesting to compare it with Ghosts of the Abyss, which I have just received via Amazon.com.
on 14 November 2013
Great movie well worth the money I have seen this film so maney times but to watch it in 3D is really good breath taking would definitely advise to buy this movie screen shots and colour is out of this world so as I said buy this DVD thanks guys great delivery well packaged
on 11 January 2013
The 3D video is superb but the disc doesn't bear repeated viewing.
Good for demonstrating 3D to friends and aquaintances.
on 26 September 2012
I watched this DVD with my mouth almost open. The subtle falling of dust almost on my lap as I was watching this was fantastic. The images of the forecastle and boilers almost leaning out of the screen really added to the experience. The dvd is only 45minutes long but the images bring the viewer into another world as if you are right there down in the deep. The commentary is informative and not boring. Very enjoyable and highly recommended.
on 31 August 2013
what a lovely true life story of history oh so interesting and fabulously choreographed. It brings the film really to life.
on 8 July 2013
Great, really very informative. Good underwater shots of remains of Titanic, very good story to go with it. Worth watching.
on 4 October 2012
The playback quality of this disc is unsurpassed, but who ever put the film together lossed his sense of direction, it meanders on, flitting between the superb 3D images and disconnected ramblings, as if he was wondering how to fill the time in. It is a disappointment.
John.A.Bentley.
on 18 November 2012
Even though it's under an hours worth of viewing it's very interesting & a must for all Titanic buffs & history lovers. Children can learn alot from watching this & will love the 3d. I gave it a 4 star just for the time length as it could've been a bit longer. I say this dvd should float.