on 10 December 2012
I am very pleased with this product. It's pretty thick as layer, approximately 4 cm in order to sleep my baby pleasantly , fleece is very soft and keeps baby warm, fits both my mclaren and peg perrego stroller, is not too long that it drags down, removes easy with the zipper in order to leave only the mattress and use as a liner,easily washable and dries out very quickly. The price is also very good, in my country something similar would cost over EUR 70-80. Would surrely recomend.
I bought this for our Obaby Atlas buggy as unfortunately it didn't come with a footmuff, just a raincover and I can confirm that the footmuff fits brilliantly. The footmuff is padded with a fleece lining and can double as a pram/buggy lining simply by unzipping the top section. The footmuff is not waterproof and so you will still need to use a raincover - this would be my only negative about it and so hopefully Tippitoes may decide to 'upgrade' the footmuff to include a waterproof covering. There are three shoulder harness settings so you can adjust the footmuff depending on your little ones height/length but just the one waist harness setting with two slots for each side of the waist harness to fit through. My son is over a year old and this footmuff is advertised as going up to 2.5 years, however my son has always been a 'long' baby and so I doubt the footmuff will last that long. At present it is perfect and only on the second harness slot so still has a bit of room for him to grow. The footmuff is really nice and softly padded and I only wish I had bought it sooner so I could utilise the buggy in the cold weather rather than struggling with my big travel system. I would definitely recommend this footmuff and if you check the dimensions of the Obaby Atlas you will get a good idea if the footmuff will fit your pram/buggy before you buy.
Bought a cheap Tippeetoes stroller a few months ago and needed a foot muff not so much for warmth but to stop a curious 10 month old from pulling his shoes and socks off and throwing them out. This is really good quality and is a very warm addition to the stroller.
on 8 January 2014
Good quality very warm and cosy .Would recommend this item. Fits mammas and Pappas stroller perfectly and colour matches great
on 7 April 2015
Very warm n cosy.got wet in the rain but my son was all dry from the inside. A little on the small side..my 15 month son can only fit his legs into the footmuff if i leave the zip half way up on the side. I would recommend that its suitable for children up to 13 months. Having said that excellent product. .keeping kids warm in winter months.
on 27 March 2016
Used this for granddaughter when it was very cold .she was lovely and warm grandma was cold.the material is of a good quality and it all feels like a snuggly duvet.As she is only small at the moment.it's ideal to pull up and helps to shield from the wind.highly recommend to anyone wishing to buy.
on 10 February 2016
Great product, fleece lined, fits icandy strawberry 2. Would recommend
on 3 March 2016
The cover we got from our pram manufacturer was average in style and quality and so needed an alternative. Bought this and it's been exactly what we wanted. Simple, does just the job, great quality and great value. Why spend a fortune on a brand name when this is so good.
on 8 March 2016
Ordered Saturday dispatched Monday and arrived Tuesday :) happy with quick delivery, so worth the money would defiantly recommend so warm and snugly my little boy hates blankets because they fall off to easy, he loves this as it stays in place so his all snug
on 23 April 2016
This footmuff is a lot cheaper that all of the other ones I have seen, however my little one sweats so much when we put him in. Ideal product for a separe Chair, But I have now bought a better one for the day to day use.