on 24 December 2015
I went on a bit of a mobile crusade and bought four different ones (not knowing which would work - new Dad...) and this one made it to the top of the pile as it not only looks great, but it works and the baby loves it!

We have used this in the crib in the living room since the little one came home. Obviously he could not see much and I imagine it was all a blur at first and was soothed by the music and nature sounds more. Now he's getting older he sees more and talks to the animals and I swear he actually looks forward to going into his crib, as he starts jabbering away at them straight away before becoming entranced by the movement and chilling out before sleep.

The mobile is really nice looking has some very contrasting colours and swirls and this I understand is important as baby's can differentiate between colours and shapes better. I hear what people say about the limited music and sounds, but so far I've not come across many mobiles that come with many more, and we frequently mute the sounds anyway as it seems to still do the job and he takes more pleasure in just watching it move around.

I would definitely recommend this one!
on 12 March 2014
Our baby is quite small only 7 weeks old, and everything I read said it's too early for mobile. But I noticed that while lying in the baby gym she was looking at the toys above her and smile when I moved them. Based on this I decided to give mobile a go. And what a brilliant reaction from her! She is moving her arms and legs to the music and smiles looking at the it. This gave me the much needed 20 min in the morning to finally have a cup of coffee!
The product is lovely - money well spent. The music is very pleasant and the toys are colourful and their movement is eye catching for a baby. I highly recommend.
on 13 November 2014
We looked for ages for a mobile for our daughters cot. This one was great value, bright and very easy to put together. Batteries seem to last a long time too (not included). Only thing I'd like is if there were more choices of music as the 3 tunes in built are lovely but short.
on 4 November 2014
Brought this for my baby to help her settle in her new cot and it's exactly what I wanted, am very glad that I didn't pay for the more expensive ones. It has 3 tuned 2classical and 1 soothing music. You can have the light on or off two noise levels aswell as no noise with the mobile still going around. Great buy.
on 10 April 2016
This mobile is easy to attach to the cot. It is bright and colourful and includes black and white designs that are proven to be beneficial to younger babies vision.
My little girl absolutely loves it and has done since she was about seven weeks old. She used to love staring at it but now she is older she wriggles herself round and presses the buttons with her feet to change the songs and loves the blue light on the music console.

I really like that once they get older they can keep the music console in their cot and use that themselves without the mobile so feels like a good investment.
on 13 June 2015
Have always bought musical mobiles for my babies being a maternity nurse and never had a problem. However, with this one it slips down the bars and frightened the wee baby happily watching! It happened all the time no matter how hard we tightened it. We now have to use a book underneath it to keep it from falling.
Why do these new ones not have the lip at the top which meant it stayed at the top.
on 21 December 2014
I was given this as a gift for my first and am on to baby No2 and it's still going strong! Love that the black and white colours help the very young baby focus, also the 2 different tunes save it from being boring and the night light is a god send! I wish there was a travel version that I could stick on the travel cot for when we're away from home as it is guaranteed to settle the children!
on 23 August 2015
Its a bit smaller than i expected it to be, but it does its job beautifully
on 9 March 2016
This Tiny Love Mobile is more costly than many other products of this type. However it is very well designed and made to help a baby exercise
and focus it's eyes in the early weeks and months. Being a retired Midwife I can appreciate the importance of this product, although perhaps
some young Mothers won't fully appreciate how much thought has gone in to this Mobile. Also it may be too expensive for a lot of people to
afford it when setting up for a new baby.
on 12 April 2015
I bought this to encourage my baby vision. He really looks at it and is mesmerised by it for 10-20 min. God send break for me! Theres something in the tunes cos he calms down and fall asleep on his own while listening to them! It took from 10 to 50 min but he stays calm and sleepy. Great stuff!!!