Soft, yet sturdy enough to stand up on its own, this double-sided book is designed to encourage visual stimulation and tummy-time play for head lifting exercises. It can be used in several ways: - Spread out in baby's pram, attached to baby's crib or playpen, in an upright or lay-down position on the floor.Because it is double sided, it can be used during two developmental stages:Stage 1: 0m+ On one side there are high contrast black, white and red illustrations to stimulate baby's vision.Stage 2: 3m+ On the reverse side there are brightly coloured more complex 3D illustrations and activities: Peek-a-Boo & crinkly areas.
b>IDEABRIGHT LTD DESCRIPTION
Tiny Love Double-Sided First Book
- Cute dual-stage illustrations book that stimulates vision and encourages tummy-time
- Immediately after birth, baby seeks visual stimulation beyond his blurry surroundings.
Place the Double-Sided First Book to the side where baby's head is turned, to offer
enriching visual stimulation
- Baby's visual field is still limited. When baby lies on his stomach, raising his head to
look at the book, he is strengthening his neck and shoulder muscles.
How To Use
- The Double-Sided Book includes two sides, one that offers intense visual stimulation and another
that offers subtle stimulation.
- The book is appropriate for babies from day one, when their eyesight is still limited.
- Make sure you place the book at the appropriate distance from baby (8-12in/20-25cm in the first 2 months).
- If your baby seems restless or uncomfortable (crying), adjust the level of stimulation.
Move the illustrations to find an image he finds pleasing or cover some of the images with a soft bib or blanket,
leaving only one within his field of vision. Alternatively, simply turn the book to the other side.
- High contrast black, white and red images stimulate baby's sight.
- Variety of textures and crinkly elements intrigue baby.
- Easy to fold and take along.
END OF IDEABRIGHT LTD DESCRIPTION