on 10 July 2013
Bought this as a birthday present. I already have ones in the blue and green. The watch is well made and pretty robust. I have worn it in the sea many times and it has been fine. Very comfortable to wear, easy to clean. A great watch which is well made and look good. Reasonably priced they also last well.
on 1 July 2013
A great first watch. Rugged, easy to read and looks pretty cool whereas so many kids watches are a little naff. We now have two of these and both appear robust and are working well after months of continuous service.
on 14 March 2013
Got this for my Grandson and its ideal for scouting and outdoor activities. Easy to read dial and comfortable rubber strap
on 12 October 2015
My son love it and it never leaves his hand...even in water.
on 10 October 2015