on 8 May 2013
I bought this watch for my niece who runs half marathons. She is also a Scottish netball umpire. She loves this watch and is using it for umpiring and running. Value for money....I think so. Even if you just use it for running...its worth the dosh.
on 27 May 2015
My uncle brought me this watch 18 months ago, for a Christmas present and it's still works perfectly, after going in the shower daily, a couple of swimming pools, the classic English wether and the Mediterranean Sea a few times! The sad thing now is they yesterday, the little thing on the strap, which keeps the strap wrap up, Broke! Obviously, this is going to start getting annoying, so I probably will get a replacement. I think it only broke as it was twisted a fair few times, which weakened is. I would fully recommend this product to anyone! Young and old!
on 24 June 2013
Had a similar watch previously which I wore out! Bought this as a replacement because it looks great to wear every day, great for swimming and basic timing for running.
on 21 September 2014