on 12 February 2014
My 7yr old boy is so delighted with this. The strap buckles at the second tightest hole for his wee wrist so it will last well if he doesn't lose it. He is able to use all the functions. Especially pleased that it has a countdown timer for completing certain tasks. He has also proved that it is waterproof by dropping it in the toilet! Make sure you keep the leaflet and receipt as Timex will replace it at a fraction of the price if lost in the first year. Brilliant!
on 4 February 2014
I bought this watch for my son's 11th birthday. He is small for his age and we've had a lot of trouble in the past getting watches to fit his small wrist.
Although the watch face covers most of his wrist, the strap is great quality and stays fastened during his many sporting activities.
It's a well made product and is easy to use, I would definitely recommend it.
on 26 May 2014
Bought this for my 8 year old nephew, nice watch, good size (not too big for small wrist), good functions to keep boy amused but not too complicated. He loved it. Would recommend. BUT box it was presented in was cardboard and looked cheap. Was expecting a more solid better looking box for price paid.
on 13 May 2015
Great little sport watch for a first timer. My daughter (8 years) really wanted to move up a notch on the children's watches she had and to get something sportier and more rugged. This watch fit the bill and delighted her. Very simple but better than most.
on 1 September 2014
Sorry I didn't buy this watch a year ago. My son has autism and very into time. I've bought him 6 watches in last 2 years. They either broke or irritated him. This is far better quality. Good strong nylon stream . No irritation .
on 2 June 2015
Great watch my grandbaby loved it!
Has lots of built in alarms and wake up calls ect . Definitely recommend
on 8 September 2015
Lasted 3 months. The watch no longer displays any of the digits.
Would not buy again.
on 2 April 2015
Grandson loves it. I real watch with easy to use features for little fingers
on 7 September 2015
Abeautiful fit for my grandson who was thrilled withit
on 11 December 2014
A great Watch, my 9yr old boy loves it.