Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 10 April 2014
Really happy with this Timex Tide/Temp/Compass watch. I had been looking at Timex's expedition range for a while but never took the plunge due to the fact I couldn't see the watch being worn on a daily basis due to their 'outdoorsy' style, then I came across this version in Brown leather with brown dial and yellow details.

The watch works great and the compass works like a treat,The indiglo is really nice too. If your like me and wear your watch slightly loose the temperature works much more accurately than if the watch sits tight against your skin.

I'm always pleased with how stylish this watch looks and goes really well with casual clothes
on 29 April 2014
Love this watch. It looks good, after reading the instructions a couple of times he got the hang of setting the tide and compass. I like watching the dial indicators swinging round. Light is good as well.
on 16 August 2015
It's a very nice watch, But the compass got broken within 2 weeks, it spins with the watch and it's no longer shows the north. I have tried to recalibrate it a few times without any luck. The other 2 functions (tide and temperature) are working so far although I am not sure about how precisely they do as the temp seems well off even after I take the watch of my wrist for 20min.
on 26 July 2014
Got this as part of my husband's 40th birthday present In December. It had broken by February. Got a replacement in march which is now also broken - buttons become misaligned and let in water. Very bad quality!
on 25 April 2015
Has lots of features but not reliable. Compass has stopped working after 1 month. When it works it's great, good look, good backlight. Awaiting warranty repair.
on 24 January 2015
this was a gift and he loved it ,been on his wrist since he received it. what a bargain,thanks
on 29 July 2015
Reliable and really has the adventureous look.
on 12 September 2014
does exactly what i need it to do
on 5 August 2014