on 19 August 2013
I would write something cryptic but my brain is exploding as it is already. I never got close to completing these in the paper and, after 25 of these I must still admit I have only solved a few with the help of online crossword solvers. I am getting closer, but there are always one or two letters I get wrong in the words I have never heard of and have to guess!
on 18 August 2013
As always an excellent way to spend those rainy days when there are no outside activities going on, very good.
on 22 February 2014
The recipient of this book is very happy with it. He usually does the Times Crossword Puzzle, so thought he would have already worked on these puzzles, until he realise dthey were jumbo ones. His only slight criticism was that the solutions are written in such a way that you can see the answers for the next puzzle when you look to see how you are doing, so you need to bear that in mind.
on 27 December 2013
It is difficult to find this type of book in the bookshops and even the Times online didn't have it.
on 29 May 2014
Christmas present for a friend who does manages to do the Sunday Times crossword every weekend. Apparently, he thoroughly enjoyed this and can dip in and out when he feels like it. Arrived quickly and well packaged.
on 20 May 2014
I bought this one fo myself, and I find it really absorbing. these books make superb p[resents, and upon completion, hav another one ready for purchase.
on 11 December 2015
Arrived in perfect condition......have given it as a gift to a community of Cloistered Nuns. I am sure they will be delighted with it.
on 13 November 2015
an excellent way in which to get the gray cells working after breakfast
on 12 December 2014
This was a present, but I believe it was liked
on 4 August 2015