An essential tool that gives you all the information you need to make the crucial decisions of what and where to study, and how much it will cost to go to university – bestselling, objective and authoritative.
For 21 years The Times Good University Guide has provided the most accurate and up-to-date information to help make the choice of which universities to apply to as easy as possible. Its university and subject league tables are the most respected and studied in Britain. The book is designed for those who are applying to start courses in 2014.
• How to select the right course and university, including advice on employment prospects
• Universities compared in a league table and university performance assessed in over 60 subject tables
• Clear guidance on the application process
• Comprehensive overview of tuition fees, fee waivers, bursaries, grants and loans as well as advice on living costs
• Extensive profiles of over 130 universities including the new universities of including Bishop Grossesteste, Harper Adams, Falmouth and Newman.
• Detailed information on finding somewhere to live and on university sports facilities
• Advice for those considering studying overseas and those wishing to study in Britain
Written by John O’Leary, former Editor of The Times Higher Education Supplement, this is the most definitive and authoritative guide available.