- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Collins; Csm edition (16 Jan. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007517823
- ISBN-13: 978-0007517824
- Product Dimensions: 19.6 x 12.7 x 1.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (18 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 21,026 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Times Cryptic Crossword Book 18: 80 of the world's most famous crossword puzzles Paperback – 16 Jan 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
The Times is a British daily national newspaper, first published in London in 1785. A daily cryptic crossword is published in the main newspaper, and the Mind Games section in the Times2 supplement contains sudoku, Killer Sudoku, KenKen, word polygon puzzles, and a quick crossword.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I give 4 stars only out of spite as the puzzles are beyond me, maybe if I was a bit cleverer I'd give it five.
Great challenge though, there's an example crossword at the beginning along with an explanation of the code/system of solving the clues to get you started, but there's nothing like the feeling of solving a few tough ones yourself and realising it wasn't that difficult afterall.
It'll keep you occupied for hours.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good way of relaxing at the end of the day. Standards vary so some easier than othersPublished 12 months ago by AGHall