on 1 November 2007
I didn't have the time to read a book on how to manage time so I bought this CD with the idea I would listen to it in the car.

First surprise Michael Heppell isn't American! I loved that he was very real and totally open with the challenges faced by people like me (and him) who find it difficult to manage a busy life.

On the CD he shared 7 different strategies which he warns won't all work for every one all of the time. I found five of the seven to be perfect for me and although the other two had merit they didn't stand out (for me) as strongly as what I now call my fab five. After a few days of using the tools I found myself 1) Getting through my day and leaving on time. 2) Arriving home virtually stress free. 3) Feeling confident about managing my workload for the first time in years.

The final part of the CD is dedicated to overcoming procrastination with lots of simple ideas to get you started. Don't procrastinate order this CD for fantastic, time management tools and techniques and some fun stories from a very accomplished presenter.
11 comment19 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 March 2010
This Audio Book is ideal to listen to in the car on the way to and from work.

The ideas are so easy to include in your day and really do save time. He motivates you without preaching at you.

Michael's voice and accent are easy listening and there is no mumbo jumbo. Straight to the point and funny at times it eases you into saving time and is well worth the investment.

I have bought several of his books on the strength of this CD.

It would be really good if they were all available on CD.
on 4 June 2013
Michael Heppell knows what he is talking about that's for sure. This is one of those why didn't I buy it years ago things. Really please with it learned a lot, straight forward and to the point.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse