on 12 March 2014
The new job I do involves walking around a busy hospital site. I needed a pair of sturdy boots with good ankle support but that were also light enough not to feel cumbersome. I had worn Timberlands years ago and decided to try them again. I looked on the internet and came across the Timberland Ladies Ek Savin Hill Lace Chukka boot. I liked the look of them so ordered a pair. When they came they looked neat and once on felt really comfortable. I thought I might have to "break" them in at first, but no, they fitted like a glove. I was able to wear them to work without having to change them and haven't looked back since. The ankle support is good, they keep my fit warm and dry and they have even made an outing to the pub paired with leggings and a dress. They do come at a bit of a price but well worth it. They work well for both work and leisure and look like they will last for some years to come if maintained properly. I would definitely invest in a pair if looking for something quite stylish and comfortable. I love mine:))
on 5 September 2014
I bought these following a good experience with two other pairs of Timberland boots. Sizing was fine and they look great. My big issue with these boots is that they are rock hard! They are cutting into my ankles and are going to take a lot of breaking in. Bear this in mind, you may not be able to wear these out for a week or two.

several weeks later and the boots have broken in just fine. They are now very comfy and I wear them a lot. Downside to this is that they are going to need re-heeled in a few weeks as they have worn down so much all ready.
on 22 August 2014
First pair I ordered had 1 shoe glued to the front of the sole and second to the back, it looked bad, also 1 shoe had about a 5 cm crease on the leather on the outer side of the shoe. Second pair was much better, but this time it arrived with 2 scuffs, not too big, so I decided to keep the shoes - defiantly worth 28 pounds for a reasonable quality pair of leather shoes.

Boots themselves are just above the ankle, wide at the ankle(style - not really my thing) and fairly narrow in the toes and are ok for people with fairly low arch.
on 24 August 2014
I wanted a pair of comfortable casual boots for walking going into the autumn. These fit the ticket. They fit as expected, look smart on, so are suitable for smart casual wear and were comfortable straight out of the box. They arrived promptly. Not too much packaging either - well done Amazon. I was especially delighted by the purchase price.
on 24 July 2015
Wore these for the first time today. Bought them for the winter, but this Scottish summer has been like winter. The boots were very comfortable all day at work and didn't rub anywhere, they even kept my feet dry in a deluge. Very pleased with them, an excellent buy.
on 11 February 2015
I love all shoes Timberland and these boots are no exception. However I am not fond of the leather look in black although I though I would getover it because these are from a favourite brand. I wish they had them in black suede.
on 9 January 2015
I am size EUR 41 (27,5 cm feet length). My feet is quite sensitive, it's quite usual for me to get blisters even with the expensive shoes like Ecco.
This pair fitted me very well (no blisters), very comfy pair and quite light for this type of boots.
I've been wearing this pair for about 6 months now in various weather conditions, the boots still look good.
on 24 May 2015
I have worn these boots every day for a year and a half and they have served me well. My feet have been dry, warm and comfortable throughout. I cannot recommend highly enough. My only problem is that I would love to replace my pair that are not so worn down due to excessive use but can't as the price appears to have doubled from what I pad for them last year. Such a shame but will definitely be keeping my eye out for when these come on offer again! Great boots all round.
on 16 December 2014
I love these boots and they fit perfect, BUT they make a really load clicking noise when I walk and everybody look. I ordered about 2 months ago and i'am being told I can't return them, all I want is a replacement and I get a message saying no return, they clearly have a fault.
on 23 March 2015
I'm afraid I have to give this only one star as, like other commenters on here, the boots make a horribly loud clicking sound when I walk! And it's getting worse. It's definitely a manufacturing fault, and its such a shame as these are lovely boots otherwise