on 16 May 2014
I do not believe these shoes are Timberland.......they are horrible in so many ways! Extremely small fitting, very uncomfortable and cheap looking. They cost a fortune to return so do not waste your money.
on 22 March 2013
The bottom of the soles are starting to come off already. And they are really uncomfortable.
I think the boots themselves are lovely. But for the price I would expect them to last longer as I purchased them a month or so ago.
I would like a refund for these. But cannot find an email to send my issue through to?
on 23 May 2013
My usual size is 36.5-37. I bought 37 but felt it was so small as 35. I could barely squeeze my feet inside. Had to return them. Shoe box was so large so it cost a fortune to send back.
on 15 May 2014
samller than my other size 4 shoes. I can only wear them without cotton socks, just with a pair of tights
on 27 June 2014
This boots looks lovely , really like it but unfortunately had to return . Bought a size 5 , couldn't get my feet in it very small...I think a size 5 will fit a size 3..
on 15 August 2014
These boots have no zip to help you get them on and therefore I could not even get my foot inside them. Shame because they were lovely.
on 2 September 2014
What a bargain am very happy with the boots also very lucky I got 60%off,am all smiles
on 8 August 2014
impossible to get one's foot into the boot