on 4 August 2014
These ankle boots are very well made, as expected from Timberland. They are sturdy and stylish, with thick leather and solid rubber soles. The only slight problem is sizing. The company says 'Fit Type: Fits Half A Size Smaller'. I wear size no. 6 (European 39), so I ordered size 6.5 (39.5). However, because Amazon delivers from Europe, and in Europe they don't do half sizes, so in reality there isn't a 39.5, I got a size 7 (40) which is a bit on the large side. I don't mind much because 1. boots need to have room for thicker winter socks and 2. I got them heavily discounted. As pricing changes based on sizes, keep this in mind, as e.g. if you need a size 7 (currently £86) you'll get it even if you order a size 6.5 (currently £31). You'll see the final European size that you'll receive in your order details.
on 27 October 2014
I read the reviews of this boot before I bought them & I'm glad I did. Quite a few people said they were a small fit so I ordered 7.5 instead of my usual 7. A size 8 arrived which I was unhappy about as I've never worn an 8 in my life. However, once I tried them on they did fit with just a normal pair of socks on. The stitching seemed not up to the usual Timberland quality but I got these a few months ago on a sale for £25 off Amazon so just kept them (if I'd paid full price £120, they would have been sent straight back) as they are so comfy you can wear these all day long & forget they have a heal on them which is why they were saved from 2 starts in my opinion. I wear mine regular for 12+ hours daily & have recently discovered very easy to run at pace in & not hurt your feet at all.
on 2 December 2014
Fantastic quality leather ankle boots. Gorgeous soft leather. True to size fit. Heel is very comfortable, in fact boots required no wearing in, felt perfect, comfortable fit immediately.
Great dark brown colour, go with loads of stuff. Look great with my cord skirts and opaque tights. Suitable for skirts/dresses and jeans as slim ankle fit.
Great price from Amazon.
on 21 October 2014
Very good quality as expected from Timberland. As others have said, the sizing is difficult to get right. After much pondering my daughter and I decided to go for the half size above our normal size. The boots came up as larger than we had hoped. An inner sole solved the problem so all is well
on 10 July 2014
I am always a size uk5. These were too tight and i would have swapped them for the 5.5 however the bigger size was double the price. £63 for size 5 and £123 for size 5.5!! Not willing to pay double
on 21 August 2014
Smart, gorgeous colour, comfy to wear & make even MY feet look dainty! Am seriously considering buying another pair in the darker brown. Only problem is the sizing as I am a UK7.5 & the size sent are EU41.5 which is a size UK8 so they are slightly too long for me but I am certainly not thinking of giving them up!!! I LOVE these boots!!

As always a very fast, efficient service from Amazon - & what a fantastic price!!

Thank you so much!!
on 5 August 2014
Absolutely fantastic boots and what a great price, paid £32, can't believe it for such quality. They are really sturdy and will be great for Autumn/Winter. A reviewer said they are on the small side and they are. I'm a size 6 so I ordered a 6.5 which when they came, are actually a size 7 (40). They fit great with a sock and I can tell they will be great to walk in and superwarm. I was thinking they were a bit snug at first, till I realised they had a cardboard upper in the boot - what a donut!

These are still selling in the sale on www.timberlandonline.co.uk for £87, so grab a great bargain while you can.

Amazing service from Amazon, free delivery, ordered Sat came Tues, can't ask for better.
on 15 August 2014
I have ordered these boots in my size (6) and lengthwise they fit perfectly. They are a bit too narrow around the toes, but leather stretcher spray and a pair of thick socks done just the trick. Highly recommend.
on 21 August 2014
well made boot a bargain at reduced price, a little on the large size, have had to add insole and will wear with socks, bought the 6 1/2 size and yes they are size 40
on 20 September 2014
I usually take size 7.5 UK but found my feet slips a little in these so need to get extra insoles so takes away from the value of the Timberland insole.