on 27 May 2014
I had to have these exchanged for a half size bigger as my child's toes were a little too close to the top. They also looked smaller by comparison to his size 6.5 shoes that he wears.
Exchange was made quickly without hassle.
My child is now loving his new sandals with or without socks.
on 28 July 2014
Originally ordered 5.5 infant. Too small. Size 6 were perfect. I think my son's feet had grown over the ordering period! Either that or I would go up half a size to be safe. They have great velcro fastening so can be pulled in tight. My son loves these and he's worn them everyday since purchase and the still look brand new. I love that the toes are covered for protection but still allows air to circulate the foot.
on 23 June 2014
My little boy loves playing with the dirt & the sand. With these sandals I do not worry he will ruin his shoes. We wash them and they get dry amazingly soon. He adores them because they are light. Good for all occasions; he wores them to go to the playground, the beach but even for casual nights out.
on 10 July 2014
arrived promptly, my son was very pleased with them and he can be hard to please with shoes. He hasnt had them of him since they arrive so i would say they have been a massive hit
on 21 December 2015
They are nice and practical, but not for the hole summer seasons because they get smelly, but are very cute and comfortable
on 23 June 2014
Ordered a 7, received a 7.5.
They're not the quality I expected, thwy have a cheap feel to them fo the price.
on 25 June 2014
Shoe fits perfect and its looks exactly as pictured .Best buy so will check other shoes from the same brand.
on 25 December 2014
Great fit for my little one. I am so please with as they feel very comfy and protect his toes.
on 22 July 2014
The sandals look great on my son, they look sturdy and comfortable, and he loves the colours!
on 21 August 2014
Great sandal with closed toe for girls- struggled to buy in shops. My daughter loves them