on 4 August 2014
Good product not sure how long they will last my 5 yr old hasn't had them off his feet but they hVdnt rubbed him and he lives them. He's been in clArks doodles every summer til now but they stop at size 12.5 so these Are a good grown up option!
on 1 May 2015
Ordered these sandals hoping to get my one year old son something light for our holiday. We ordered size 5 which according to the size chart was euro 22 exactly what we were after. Received the size 5 as ordered but euro 38
Ordered another pair as they look comfy, feel lightweight and, easy to put on and off.
review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 21 July 2015
Just what I wanted for this summer season - another great quality sandals from Timberland. The toes are almost covered which makes these shoes a bit more formal than the opened-toes ones. Comfy and light and such an easy choice for summer!
on 10 July 2015
I ordered these as it said 'boys' sandals and came under the umbrella of toddler sandals and they arrived at 5.5 adult size. So I will be sending them back and think this should be put into an unmisleading category.
on 4 October 2014
Bought them for my boy to go on the stone beaches on holiday, and was perfect !
Will definitely buy them again next year in his new size !
on 12 June 2014
These are lovely colour and my child loves them, as my child only will wear the closed toe sandles so these are perfect.
on 6 September 2014
We use them indoor instead of slippers. Look nice. Easy to put on. Few months now and still look nice.
on 24 April 2015
My son loved them great value perfect fit.even my daughter wanted them but non in her size x
on 11 September 2015
It is too good. My kid loves it and it is very comfy.
on 6 October 2015