Size: 4 UK ChildColour: Honey BrownChange
Price:£44.99 - £272.97

on 15 December 2013
I bought these very very cheap considering the price of these boots here in portugal. They're always >100Euros and I bought these for 40Euros, give or take.
So beautiful and comfy, excellent quality and warm. Absolutely Ideal.
I'm a fan of Timberland. Totally.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 April 2013
Great quality as you would expect from Timberland.
The color was fantastic but unfortunately difficult to clean.
I'm still giving 5 stars because the boots are amazing.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 September 2013
Pleased with these boots for my son, at a great price (esp with the 20% discount that was on offer at the time). Seem the normal good quality you would expect from this make.

Look very cute on my son and he is happy wearing them, so hopefully comfy too. I bought a half a size bigger (as they didnt have them in my sons size) but they don't feel overly big on him (and he walks fine and is not tripping up in them).
on 24 January 2013
quick, sharp on time next day delivery...its fantastic...strong and sturdy. I got my son a pair for the winter..he ran on ice on snow and didn't slip over. Its very stylish and we get compliments about his tims where ever we go. Its cheaper on amazon than the store which would cost you £61. I happy with my purchase..my son has a new favorite pair of shoes. yayyy